- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms (one ensuite & ground floor)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom & utility room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Integral garage
- Paved driveway to front & patio to rear
Additional Information"Not your typical 3 bed semi detached." Well to start with it's not 3 bed. The property benefits from a ground floor extension which provides a double bedroom with ensuite shower room with its own external entrance - this would be ideal for a dependent relative perhaps. In addition the property is connected to the original detached garage via a conservatory/porch and this includes a utility room. The garage is not accessible for cars but a motorcycle or bicycle should still pass through the walkway from the front. Alternatively the garage could be converted into additional living space if required (subject to relevant consents). The original part of the property provides 3 first floor bedrooms, a bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a generous kitchen with dining area.
The property is nicely presented and benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. There remains a small paved garden to the rear and a paved driveway to the front but there is also a communal green to the front which may suite those with older children.
Internal viewing is recommended.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator. Wall lights.
- 5.41m x 3.23m (17' 9" x 10' 7")
Wooden flooring. Polished stone fireplace with granite hearth and inset with open fireplace behind electric fire. Wall lights. Double radiator.
- 5.59m x 3.35m (18' 4" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in oak effect finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Velux window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.89m (12' 10" x 12' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower with electric shower unit. White WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- 2.54m x 2.13m (8' 4" x 7' 0")
Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed doors to both sides. Access to utility room and garage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.42m x 1.78m (14' 6" x 5' 10")
Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Pine spindle balustrade. Hot press. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising corner bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.23m (14' 2" x 10' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.05m (14' 7" x 10' 7")
(At widest points). Double storage cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- 4.42m x 3.66m (14' 6" x 12' 3")
Roller door. Light & power points. WC.
- Garden to front with mature shrubs and paved driveway. Pedestrian access to rear garden and garage. Additional paved garden to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Centra on Cloughey Road turn right onto Ballyphilip Road then first left into The Gables. Take first left and number 10 is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »