- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Location
- First Floor Living Room with Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Patio
Additional InformationExcellent two storey townhouse in prime location in South Belfast. Well presented accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a modern fitted kitchen and dining area, a bedroom and access to the integral garage.
Upstairs is a first floor drawing room with balcony, master bathroom with ensuite shower and bedroom 3. Additionally the family bathroom, PVC framed double glazed windows, gas central heating and additional rear garden.
The delightful character and charm of this fine home currently position for those seeking good access to the City Centre, Queen's University and City Hospital.
We highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered timber flooring, cloaks cupboard, separate under stairs storage cupboard, access to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 2.4m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
Laminate wood effect flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 6.3m x 3.48m (20' 8" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units, built-in four ring hob and oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor canopy with fan, ceramic tiled floor, dining area, French doors to rear patio and gardens.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.1m x 3.48m (13' 5" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 2.5m (12' 6" x 8' 2")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.m x 3.94m (19' 8" x 12' 11")
Laminate wood effect flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle, gas coal effect fire, French sliding roos to balcony area.
- Deluxe suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled mains power shower unit and mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.2m x 2.95m (20' 4" x 9' 8")
Metal up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
- Driveway and small garden area with encloses south facing patio and lawn area with mature boundary.
From Annadale Embankment turn into Wellington Square at first roundabout turn right and property is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »