10 Strathleven Park, Holywood BT18 0NJ
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow with Superb Views to Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills
- Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Family Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms to the Ground Floor Return one with En Suite WC
- Front and Enclosed Tiered Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Paved Patio Area
- Private Driveway Parking to Attached Garage
- uPVC Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Within Walking Distance to Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor
- Convenient to Holywood Town Centre and to an Excellent Range of Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis detached family home offers exquisite views across Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills with ample, versatile accommodation. Subject to necessary consents there is the potential to extend this property, and planning had previously been passed to convert into a four bedroom home.
Internally the property comprises of kitchen, lounge with exceptional views, dining area, shower room, three bedrooms, one with ensuite WC, conservatory. Externally there is driveway parking, an attached garage front and rear gardens and patio area.
Strathleven Park is a quiet and peaceful address located between Croft Road and Whinney Hill close to Holywood's bustling town centre and offering ease of access to the city commuter via both road and rail, with local networks within easy walking distance. This property is situated only a few minutes' drive from an excellent range of local schools and also Holywood's enviable range of fine boutiques, shops, cafes and restaurants.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid oak wooden flooring. Built-in cloaks cupboard with excellent storage and cupboards above. Alarm controls. Cornice ceiling. Glazed door to lounge. Additional built-in cupboard. Built-in shelving. Access hatch to roofspace.
- 5.13m x 3.86m (16' 10" x 12' 8")
Stone fireplace with display alcove and mantel. Tiled hearth. Electric fire. Open fire behind (not tested). Dual aspect windows with breath-taking panoramic views to Belfast Harbour, Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Square arch open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Serving hatch to kitchen. Breath-taking panoramic views to Belfast Harbour, Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- 3.3m x 3.45m (10' 10" x 11' 4")
Modern fully fitted beech kitchen with stainless steel fittings. Granite effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Built-in opaque glazed display cabinets. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Oven below. Extractor hood above. Part tiled walls. Built-in breakfast or casual dining area with view through dining room to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Oak wooden flooring. uPVC double glazed access door to rear courtyard and garden. Integrated fridge and freezer. Recessed spotlighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Vanity unit with chrome mixer taps and cabinets below. Mirror recess. Light and shaver point. Double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Electric Redring shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.35m (10' 9" x 11' 0")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
Oak wooden flooring. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.69m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
Double built-in robes. Excellent views to Belfast Lough.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Vanity uni. Extractor fan. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory.
- 2.92m x 2.46m (9' 7" x 8' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- ATTACHED INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.89m x 2.67m (19' 4" x 8' 9")
Up and over door. Light and power. Rear access door. Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler. Access to roof void above garage.
- REAR OUTHOUSE
- Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Light and power.
- Front Garden laid in lawns. Outside power. Rear patio with steps leading to rear garden laid in lawns with breathtaking views over Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour and Antrim Hills.
Travelling from Holywood town centre turn right into Victoria Road or Croft Road. Turn left into Princess Gardens and right at the end. Turn left at the top into Carlston Avenue and then left into Invergourie Road. Strathleven Park is immediately on the left and No. 10 is on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »