- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Home
- Popular Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge with Gas Fire and Solid Wood Flooring
- Kitchen/Dining Including Integrated Oven Hob and Dish Washer
- Sun Room With Tiled Floor
- Ground Floor Cloakroom / Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Plus Study/Office/Nursery
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Tarmac Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- Gardens to Front and Enclosed and Sunny to Rear
- Solar Panels Providing Hot Water
Superb detached home within the ever popular Stonebridge Development. Offering ease of access to local shops plus all the ameneties of Bangor and Newtownards and the main arteriel road for those commuting to Belfast.
The spacious accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and offers all one could look for in a family home.
The ground floor comprises spacious lounge with gas fire and solid wood flooring, kitchen/dining including integrated oven, hob and dish washer and is open plan to a delightful sun room. There is a handy ground floor cloakroom and a utility room.
Upstairs there are three good bedrooms (master with an en-suite shower room), plus a study/office and a family bathroom.
Sitting on a generous site with ample off road parking, front garden in lawns while the rear garden is enclosed and sunny laid out in lawns, flowerbeds and a raised decked patio. There is a shed and a green house and there are solar panels providing hot water.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood flooring, under stairs storage.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tilled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Utility Room
- 1.73m x 1.96m (5'08" x 6'05")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, wood flooring.
- 4.01m x 4.42m (13'02" x 14'06")
Bay window, slate fire place with gas fire, solid wood flooring.
- 2.92m x 4.45m (9'07" x 14'07")
One and a half bowl single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, built in split level double oven and ceramic hob unit, integrated dish washer, housing for fridge/freezer, wall tiling, tiled floor. Open plan to:
- Sun Room
- 3.66m x 3.96m (12'00" x 13'00")
Tiled floor, recessed down lighting.
- Hot press with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Master Bedroom
- 2.97m x 4.17m (9'09" x 13'08")
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, panelled shower cubicle with independent Mira shower unit.
- Bedroom Two
- 2.26m x 2.95m (7'05" x 9'08")
- Bedroom Three
- 2.06m x 2.95m (6'09" x 9'08")
- 2.21m x 2.92m (7'03" x 9'07")
At widest point and including built in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower and shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, wall tiling.
- Tarmac driveway with ample off road parking.
Front garden in lawns.
Enclosed and sunny rear garden laid out in lawns, flowerbeds and raised decked patio.
Garden shed and greenhouse.
Boiler house with oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank.
Leaving Bangor on the Bangor Road heading to Newtownards, at traffic lights turn left into Green Road, turn right into Stonebridge Avenue and take the second left to find no 10
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »