This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Delightful Red Brick Mid Terrace in The Heart of Stranmillis
- Bright spacious open plan lounge and dining area with gas fire
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two spacious bedrooms
- White modern bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating / Double glazing throughout
- New roof in 2000
- Enclosed rear yard
- Floored roofspace ideal for storage.
Natalie Clarke Residential is delighted to market for sale this delightful red brick terrace situated in the heart of Stranmillis Village in South Belfast. The accommodation comprises a through lounge and fitted kitchen. In the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms, and a modern fitted bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating and full double glazing. Ideally close to Queens University and Belfast City Centre this property would suit a first time buyer or investor alike. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING ROOM (at widest point into bay):
- 7.24m x 2.89m (23' 9 x 9' 6)
Feature wooden fireplace with gas fire. Part carpet, part tiles.
- 4.2m x 1.9m (13' 9 x 6' 3)
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear via uPVC door.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Access to roofspace, floored with a light
- 2.4m x 1.9m (7' 10 x 6' 3)
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with Triton electric shower. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Hot-press with shelves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.97m x 3.02m (13' 0 x 9' 11)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.54m (10' 1 x 8' 4)
Cast iron fire place
- Enclosed rear yard. Out house with gas boiler.
(in last 30 days)
104th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »