- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous detached property located just off Balmoral Avenue in South Belfast
- Occupying an enviable & very private end of cul-de-sac site
- Beautifully presented spacious accommodation in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance porch leading to an impressive hall with cloaks & a WC
- Wonderful drawing room with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Stylish living room with a feature fireplace and a bay window
- Spacious kitchen/diner with a good range of high & low level units
- Breakfast room with access to the kitchen and to the rear garden via patio doors
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite shower room
- A further five well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and a walk-in shower
- Partially floored roofspace accessed via a draw down ladder
- Two garages – one integral and one attached, both with light, power and folding doors
- Private and spacious rear garden laid in lawn complimented by an array of plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking bordered by a mature hedge
- Gas fired central heating and ivory uPVC windows to the majority of the property
- Wonderful location with a fantastic range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
This impressive bay fronted detached property offers fabulous accommodation that a growing or established family has been dreaming of. The property exudes character, is bursting with period features and has been sympathetically modernised over the years to provide a home that couldn’t fail to impress. It benefits from a very private, spacious and enviable end of cul-de-sac location just off Balmoral Avenue where a great range of schools, restaurants and shops can be found within the vicinity. All in all, this is an exquisite family home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of even the most discerning purchaser.
Downstairs comprises an entrance vestibule leading to an impressive hall with a wood strip floor and cloak room with a WC, a wonderful drawing room with dual aspect windows and a feature fireplace, a stylish living room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a kitchen/diner with a range of high & low level units, a breakfast room which is open to the kitchen and provides access to the rear garden via sliding patio doors, a utility room and an integral garage. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing, a master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further five well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom complete with a free-standing bath and a fabulous walk-in shower.
To the front there is ample off-street parking where a mature hedge borders the property to provide complete privacy. The rear garden is an absolute delight where you will find a spacious level lawn that children will put to good use, while there is a lovely patio area that is ideal for some al fresco dining. There is a wonderful array of plants, shrubs and trees to enjoy and a mature hedge provides superb privacy.
Being located off the Balmoral Avenue and close to the Malone Road it is safe to say the location is one of the most highly sought after and affluent areas in the country. With a fabulous mix of schools, shopping, eateries, golf clubs and lovely walks, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice.
To arrange a viewing of this fabulous home or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Drawing Room 27'8" x 13'
Living Room 18'1" x 13'
Kitchen/Diner 14'3" x 13'
Breakfast Room 10'11" x 9'10"
Utility Room 10'10" x 5'8"
Master Bedroom 15'10" x 13'1"
En-suite 11' x 5'11"
Bedroom 2 12'11" x 12'3"
Bedroom 3 13'1" x 10'6"
Bedroom 4 13'3" x 11'
Bedroom 5 10'10" x 8'10"
Bedroom 6 11'7" x 9'11"
Bathroom 11'9" x 8'9"
Integral Garage 11'10" x 10'7"
Attached Garage 17'10" x 8'7"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »