- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThis is a stunning detached chalet bungalow set upon an elevated site of circa 0.3 acres. Located in one of Ballymenas premier developments. This would be the ideal home for a growing family, with abundant living space, four reception rooms and four bedrooms.
This property is within easy walking distance to Ballymenas Grammar Schools and local amenities that Ballymena Town has to offer. One can only appreciate what a rare opportunity it is to purchase a property of this standard.
There would be no forwarding chain involved.
- Ground Floor
- Hallway 4 x 1.8 (13'1" x 5'10")
- Ground Floor W/C 1.46 x 1.36 (4'9" x 4'5")
- Refitted W/C and wash hand basin.
- Snug / Television Room 3.38 x 3.68 (11'1" x 12'0")
- Laminate floor. Open fire with back boiler. Ceiling cornicing.
- Sitting Room 5.78 x 3.59 (18'11" x 11'9")
- Laminate floor. Open fire with mahogany surround and marble inset. Ceiling cornicing.
- Dining Room 3.52 x 2.77 (11'6" x 9'1")
- Double doors leading to Sunroom. Ceiling cornicing. Laminate floor.
- Sunroom 3.54 x 3.23 (11'7" x 10'7")
- Heated. Door to rear patio area. Tiled Chinese slate floor.
- Kitchen 4.45 x 2.87 (14'7" x 9'4")
- Oak eye and low level units. Under-unit lighting. Stainless steel sink. Space for dishwasher, cooker / oven with extractor hood over.
- Utility Room 3.63 x 1.77 (11'10" x 5'9")
- Low level units. Stainless steel sink. Automatic washing machine. Boiler house. Refitted oil-fired central heating boiler.
- Bedroom 1 4.45 x 2.69 (14'7" x 8'9")
- Rear. With fitted slide-robes.
- Family Bathroom 2 x 4.7 (6'6" x 15'5")
- Refitted low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, "P" shaped bath with shower over. Chrome towel rail. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 2.68 x 3.34 (8'9" x 10'11")
- With fitted desk and wardrobes.
- First Floor
- Mistral Gallery Landing 4 x 2 (13'1" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.57 x 3.36 (11'8" x 11'0")
- Front. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4 4.33 x 3.6 (14'2" x 11'9")
- Front. Fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite 3.58 x 1.36 (11'8" x 4'5")
- W/C, wash hand basin and electric shower. Half panelled half tiled walls.
- Attached Garage 5.63 x 4.58 (18'5" x 15'0")
- Up and over door.
- Mature gardens to front and rear. Fully enclosed private rear garden. Tarmac driveway, parking for multiple vehicles. Decorative flagged patio to the rear. uPVC fascia and barge boards. Set on 0.3 acre site.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »