- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive and Recently Constructed Detached Bungalow Style Home in Popular Coastal Development
- Shore Side Site with Sea Views
- Secure Gated Development for the Over 45s
- Large Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Sea Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room and Walk-in Wardrobe
- Main Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Garden in Lawns
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars Leading to Detached Matching Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationOriginally the show house and occupying an exceptional site with sea views, this is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a recently constructed detached bungalow-style home with little to do but just move in and enjoy. Located on the outskirts of Groomsport village in a secure development, for the over 45s, with electronic gates and an en site warden, residents benefit from a quiet yet convenient position within close proximity to many amenities.
The accommodation comprises a large living room with vaulted ceiling, separate dining room with archway to modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of appliances, two double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, and the main bathroom. Outside there are gardens in lawn, brick paviour driveway with parking for two cars and a detached matching garage.
All in all this is a fantastic property coming to the market at a realistic price to include all furniture. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.84m (12' 6" x 9' 4")
With chrome low voltage spotlights, large walk-in wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low flush WC, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.18m (12' 4" x 10' 5")
at widest points
With built-in wardrobe.
- Free standing bath with chrome mixer tap, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap in vanity unit, close coupled WC, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
With vaulted ceiling.
- 3.25m x 2.84m (10' 8" x 9' 4")
With vaulted ceiling, range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and splashback, integrated electric oven and microwave above, chrome low voltage spotlights, Velux window, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer.
- LIVING ROOM:
- Range of matching units with wood effect work surfaces, sink unit with chrome mixer tap, built-in cloaks cupboard.
- Gardens laid in lawn. Brick paviour driveway with parking for two cars leading to detached garage.
Heading from Groomsport to Donaghadee turn left into Seahaven development.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »