- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Select range of high quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles.
- Integrated appliances include gas or electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer & dishwasher.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Bath & stand alone shower.
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units.
- Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites and WCs.
- Partial tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs.
- Choice of carpets or laminate flooring to hall, lounge & bedrooms.
- Choice of carpets stairs and landings.
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted.
- Multi fuel wood burner or fireplace.
- Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors.
- Moulded skirting and architraves painted.
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Wired for integral alarm system
- Front & rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Bitmac driveway & cobbled pathway
- 10 year warranty
10 Sandhill Court, Portadown BT63 5XP
Excellent opportunity to purchase a new turnkey four bedroom detached family home in the the Sandhill Court development in Bleary. Offering spacious living accommodation of approx 1765 sq ft, this home will appeal to families wishing to upsize and take advantage of the benefits of buying a new home in this cul de sac. NOTE - PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FROM A COMPLETED DETACHED HOUSE TYPE WITHIN A DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
Located just off the Calvertstown Road, Bleary within the established and convenient development of Sandhill Court in Bleary, Co. Armagh which enjoys close links to Lurgan, Portadown and Banbridge.
- Entrance hall 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- Family Room 15' 7'' x 11' 10'' (4.75m x 3.60m)
- Kitchen/Dining/Snug Area 28' 10'' x 11' 10'' (8.80m x 3.60m)
- Utility Room 13' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.25m x 3.60m)
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 13' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.10m x 3.60m)
- En-suite 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.10m x 3.60m) at widest points
- Bedroom 3 13' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.10m x 3.60m) at widest points
- Bedroom 4 13' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.10m x 3.60m) at widest points
- Bathroom 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0m x 0m)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »