- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended mid-terrace house
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Lounge with cast iron fireplace
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Large shed to rear
- Spacious tarmac area to rear
- Spacious garden in lawn to rear
- Convenient to Gracehill Primary School
- Easily accessible to Galgorm Village
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to list for sale this extended terrace property in a pleasing semi-rural location. Offering large kitchen/diner, lounge with fireplace, 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, modern bathroom, alongside a spacious rear garden, our agents are sure first time buyers will love the privacy and rural lifestyle on offer. Rarely do properties in this price range come on the market in Gracehill, register your interest quickly with the selling agent.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With PVC front door. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Wooden flooring. Glazed door to kitchen.
- 4.37m x 2.21m (14' 4" x 7' 3")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dish washer. Under stairs storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.57m x 2.36m (8' 5" x 7' 9")
With a range of built-in wardrobes and pull out storage. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.36m (14' 3" x 7' 9")
With a range of built-in wardrobes and mirror.
- 1.96m x 1.65m (6' 5" x 5' 5")
With 3 Piece White Suite comprising LFWC. WHB. Panel bath with Triton shower over. Panelling to wall. Heated towel rail.
- On street parking to front of house. Outside light. Tarmac yard to rear. Large garden shed. Spacious gardens in lawn to rear. Ideal for use as vegetable plot or for greenhouse.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »