- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Mature Gardens To Front & Rear
- Very Popular Residential Area
Additional Information*Closing Date Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 12.00pm approx* A delightful and well maintained 3 bedroom detached bungalow occupying a generously proportioned site on the very much sought after Rossmore Park area of Portrush. Internally, the property has well laid out accommodation and is in good decorative throughout offering a neutral internal interior and would be ideally suited for those looking for a family, holiday or retirement home in this beautiful part of the North Antrim coastline. Externally the property benefits from well manicured lawns . Located in the popular seaside resort of Portrush, the property benefits from being on the doorstep of this seaside resorts many fine attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and an excellent choice of well known restaurants. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal appraisal.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With wood laminate floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With double storage cupboard, hot press, immersion heater and wood laminate floor.
- 8.2m x 4.22m (26' 11" x 13' 10")
With tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate floor and tiled floor in dining area.
- With high and low level built in units with tiling between, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for fridge, large drawer units, drawer bank and tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin, w.c., chrome towel rail and tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
With double built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 3.61m (9' 6" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 3.12m (10' 1" x 10' 3")
- With white suite, w.c., wash hand basin, stand alone bath, large vanity unit, double walk in shower cubicle with rain shower, chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan and recessed lights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With fully walk in shower cubicle with rain shower fitted, w.c., vanity unit, chrome towel rail, recessed lights and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Outside to rear there is a private walled and fenced in lawn with paved patio and path. Outside to front there is a laid in lawn withlandscaping and tarmac driveway with additional parking to front and side.
Heading out of Portrush towards Coleraine on the Ballywillan Road, take your second right into Girona Avenue. Take your first left into Carneybaun Park and then second right into Rossmore Park. No. 10 will be located at the lower end on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »