- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow in Excellent Much Sought After Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Good Sized Dining Room Leading to uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen/Fitted Shower Room with Electric Shower & Matching Separate WC
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-in Robes
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Alarm System
- Priced to Allow for Updating & Opportunity to Create an Ideal Home
- Driveway Parking to Detached Matching Garage with Automatic Door
- Lawned Front Garden & Good Sized Private South Facing Rear Patio Garden
- Superb Location with Belfast & Lisburn Only a Short Distance Drive yet set in Quiet Semi Rural Surroundings
- Host of Amenities Close By Including Transport Links & The Lagan Towpath
- Ideal for Wide Range of Buyers Including all Ages
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bunglow occupies an excellent much sought after residential location just off the Upper Malone Road. There are a host of amenities close by including the Lagan Tow Path, Lady Dixon Park, Malone and Dunmurry golf clubs, transport links with both Belfast and Lisburn only a short distance drive.
The property offers well balanced accommodation with two separate reception rooms plus conservatory and three good sized bedrooms, ideally complemented by the external space. Priced to allow for some updating, prospective buyers will have the opportunity to create their ideal home.
This attractive property will have wide ranging appeal including to all ages and with recent sales in the area proving popular early viewing is essential.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, storage cupboard, access via Slingsby type ladder to floored and sheated roofspace with light. (Potential For Conversion).
- 4.67m x 4.06m (15' 4" x 13' 4")
Carved mahgaony fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling. Door to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
Cornice ceiling, door to kitchen. Glazed door to . . .
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.53m x 2.84m (11' 7" x 9' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- 3.07m x 2.92m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, cooker alcove with extractor fan, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, creamic tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed lights, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.18m (14' 2" x 10' 5")
(at widest points). Extensive mirror fronted robes, storage cupboard above, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.67m (11' 2" x 8' 9")
(at widest points). Built-in robe, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
Wash hand basin, splash tiling, cornice ceiling, built-in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- MATCHING SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Wrought iron entrance gates to driveway with parking to . . .
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 4.72m x 2.57m (15' 6" x 8' 5")
Automatic up and over door, oil tank, power and light. Store room to rear of garage.
- Good sized lawned front garden with border beds, mature trees and shrubs and red brick boundary wall. Extremely private good sized south facing rear patio garden enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedging. Outside light and tap.
Coming out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road, continue past Malone Golf Club and turn left onto Drumbeg Road and continue for approximately a quarter of a mile and Rosevale Park is on right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
89th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »