- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Three bedrooms, one reception and uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Prime location within walking distance of seashore
- Great potential for extension
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Quiet end of cul de sac location
- Ideal refurbishment project
- Off street parking
- Much admired and sought after location
- Full planning permission granted for extension under ref: LA06/2017/0432/F dated 21 July 2017
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
Richdale Drive is a quiet cul de sac just off Old Quay Road a short walk from Seapark and the seashore.
This semi detached home is located at the end of the drive and is a perfect choice for those keen to exercise their own flair and design by updating the property, and possibly adding an extension.
A most appealing prospect.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks under stairs, louvre doors.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 6.86m x 3.35m (22' 6" x 11' 0")
Scrabo stone fireplace, quarry tiled hearth.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.89m x 3.35m (12' 9" x 11' 0")
Laminate flooring, light, heat, uPVC double glazed door to side.
- 4.88m x 1.91m (16' 0" x 6' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, painted tongue and groove panelled ceiling, plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to patio and rear garden.
- Staircase with timber handrail and spindles to:
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
(Rear) Including built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 1.91m (7' 6" x 6' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Storage. Gas fired central heating boiler.
- Crazy paved driveway or parking space.
First on left hand side after the railway bridge off Old Quay Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »