- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- 3 reception rooms (including conservatory)
- bathroom with 3-piece white suite
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous storage throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Alarm system
- Detached garage with electric roller door
- Gardens in lawn to front, side and rear
- Well maintained beds in shrub
- Paved driveway for generous parking
- Superb privacy to front and rear
- Cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance to Broughshane Primary School
Additional InformationSituated in the award winning village of Broughshane this delightful detached bungalow offers flexible accommodation including 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, and the added benefit of en-suite, detached garage and superb privacy to rear. Homes Independent are sure that downsizers and family buyers will find a stunning property with many excellent attributes.
Bungalows in Broughshane are often hard to come by, and this particular property boasts spacious and flexible accommodation. WIthin walking distance to all of the villages amenities, Homes Independent advise early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With hot-press with shelved storage. Access to loft. Coving to ceiling. Storage cupboard.
- 4.01m x 3.99m (13' 2" x 13' 1")
With gas fire to tiled inset and hearth, mahogany surround and mantle. Bay window. Coving to ceiling.
- 5.64m x 2.87m (18' 6" x 9' 5")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units with chrome handles. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with hooded extractor fan over. WIne rack. Display unit,m space for fridge/freezer. Solid oak display unit. Saucepan drawers. Under pelet lighting. Dining area. Splash abck tiling. Tiled flooring. Door to rear with decorative stained glass.
- BEDROOM (3)/ DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 1.83m (11' 9" x 6' 0")
(Currently used as dining room) With coving to ceiling. Double french doors to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.42m x 2.84m (14' 6" x 9' 4")
(max) With coving to ceiling. PVC double sliding doors to conservatory.
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
With tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.02m (13' 7" x 9' 11")
With coving to ceiling. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.84m x 0.97m (9' 4" x 3' 2")
With 3-piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, Mira sport shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Laminated wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
With a range of fitted furniture including wardrobe and display unit. Coving to ceiling.
- 2.59m x 1.91m (8' 6" x 6' 3")
With 3-piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and panelled bath. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 3.76m (21' 0" x 12' 4")
With electric roller door (with hand held fob), side pedestrian door. Space for loft storage. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Gardens in lawn to front side and rear of property. Paved driveway for generous off-street parking. Beautiful gardens to rear with raised beds and paved area ideal for BBQ season. Excellent privacy to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »