- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally well presented detached 3,000 sq ft county residence on a generous 1.3 acre site with views overlooking Carnmoney Hill towards Cavehill and Napoleon's Nose.
- Numerous Outbuildings suitable for a variety of needs; Detached Garage with Games Room / Gym above. Stable block with lighting, sockets and 1st floor suitable for Gym, Office etc. Generous Stone Barn recently reroofed with Lights, power and alarm system.
- 3 Reception Rooms - Drawing Room with Ingelnook fireplace with Clearview multi fuel stove. Formal Dining Room and Snug.
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner with Aga, Granite worktops and matching Utility Room.
- 4 Bedrooms.
- Master Bedroom with walk through Dressing Room & en-suite Shower Room.
- 3 Bathrooms, Ground floor Cloak Room, Family Bathroom, En-suite Shower Room.
- Family Bathroom with claw foot roll top bath and separate shower.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Double Glazed throughout.
- Substantial gardens including Lawn, mature shrubbery, flower beds, trees, stream & 'woodland path' with a variety of patio areas.
Rea Hill Road, Newtownabbey
- Composite Anthracite entrance door with glazed side panes and fan.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor, rebated hard wood double doors into;
- Tiled floor, stairs to gallery landing.
- Tiled floor, W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue & groove wooden panelling.
- Drawing Room 18' 4'' x 13' 10'' (5.58m x 4.21m)
- Entered via hardwood double doors. Inglenook fireplace with slate floor & Clearview multi fuel stove. Floating Oak mantle.
- Dining Room 13' 0'' x 13' 10'' (3.96m x 4.21m)
- Day Room 13' 9'' x 14' 2'' (4.19m x 4.31m)
- Cast Iron fireplace with tiled hearth, custom built in bookcase, PVC double doors to garden.
- Kitchen / Diner 30' 3'' x 17' 1'' (9.21m x 5.20m)
- County style Kitchen with tiled floor & recessed spotlights. Cream Shaker style high & low level units with contrasting granite worktops and under unit lighting. Oil fired Aga, integrated fridge. Floating Oak mantle, PVC double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 11' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.60m x 2.69m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Cream coloured high & low level units with contrasting granite work tops. Integrated Fridge, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher. PVC door to rear yard.
- 1st Floor Gallery Landing
- Cornice, Hot Press.
- Master Bedroom 16' 2'' x 13' 10'' (4.92m x 4.21m)
- Dual aspect.
- Dressing Room 13' 10'' x 7' 9'' (4.21m x 2.36m)
- Built in robes.
- En-suite 13' 10'' x 6' 9'' (4.21m x 2.06m)
- Recessed spotlights, tiled floor. Wood panelling. Pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, W.C, corner thermostatic shower. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 13' 10'' x 10' 8'' (4.21m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 10'' x 1' 0'' (4.52m x 0.30m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 10'' x 13' 9'' (3.60m x 4.19m)
- Roof space access via pull down ladder.
- Bathroom 13' 11'' x 10' 8'' (4.24m x 3.25m)
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlights. W.C, bidet, cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower, extractor fan
- Garage 22' 11'' x 17' 8'' (6.98m x 5.38m)
- Ground Floor: Roller Door, light & power, W.C with Belfast sink, Red Ring water heater. 1st Floor: Light, power, heating.
- Stone Stable Block
- Ground Floor: Stable 1: 16ft x 13ft. Light & power. Stable 2: 13ft x 10ft. Light & power, stairs to first floor. 1st Floor: 27ft 4 x 13ft. Light & power.
- Stone Agricultural Shed 40' 7'' x 18' 0'' (12.36m x 5.48m)
- Roller door, Light & power, Alarm.
- Tarmac drive leading to concrete hard standing at rear and side of property with outbuildings. Generous site with variety of paved entertaining areas. Lawn with mature trees and gravel paths with numerous Daffodils, Bluebells and Snowdrops. Mature shrubs and planting, stream, seasonal free draining pond, variety of hedging to road side. Outside tap, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »