- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fire Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage
- Extremely Large Site Size Approximately 750 Sq M (The agent roughly calculates width of site at mid point to be 22.8m and depth at mid point to be 32.5m). Copy deed available at office.
- Views To Rear Over Donegal Headlands, Atlantic Ocean & Strand Beach
- Property May be Subject To Re-development Subject To Necessary Consents
** Closing Date: Friday 5th July 2019 at 12.00pm approximately **
A very delightful and attractive 4 bedroom detached house in need of some modernisation but with many fine attributes to offer including bright and spacious accommodation and very mature gardens to front, side and rear. This fine home is further complimented by views of the Atlantic Ocean and Donegal headlands. The property itself is situated parallel to Strand Road and offers very close convenience to the Strand Beach, Portstewart Golf Course and the scenic cliff walk. Early internal appraisal is highly recommended of this well located property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With oak panelled walls and plate rack.
- 5.49m x 4.29m (18' 0" x 14' 1")
With fireplace, hearth and back boiler; book shelving.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.29m (15' 1" x 14' 1")
With slate fireplace and tiled hearth, built in cupboards.
- 2.51m x 2.44m (8' 3" x 8' 0")
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 4.11m x 2.95m (13' 6" x 9' 8")
With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, integrated oven and hob, plumbed for dishwasher, drawer bank and tiled floor.
- 3.96m x 3.3m (13' 0" x 10' 10")
With tiled floor and patio doors to side. (Please note there are a number of kitchen units in the conservatory)
- UTILITY AREA:
- With plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- With feature stained glass window, hot press, immersion heater, storage cupboard and access to roofspace accessed by pull down ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 4.47m (15' 10" x 14' 8")
With built in double wardrobe, dressing table and sea, beach and Donegal views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- With double built in wardrobe, single built in wardrobe and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.18m (11' 4" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.24m x 2.24m (7' 4" x 7' 4")
With two single built in wardrobes.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With tiled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With wash hand basin and fully tiled walk in shower cubicle.
- Outside to rear there are hedged in gardens with established shrubs and plants, a garden shed, greenhouse, raised paved patio and vegetable plot. Outside to front there is a walled and hedged in garden laid in lawn with established shrubs and tarmac drive extending to garage area 19'7 x 7'10 , wooden doors with canopy at front.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your first left at the Burnside Roundabout onto Burnside Road. Take your first right onto Prospect Road and No 10 will be situated at the lower end on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »