- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Renovated & Extended With New Kitchen, Bathrooms, Tiling, Flooring, Décor & Garden Landscaping
- Many Original & Restored Features
- Fibre Optic Broadband Connection Recently Installed
- Excellent Décor Throughout
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to acquire a 4 bedroom mid-terrace house situated in one of the North Antrim Coast's most popular and picturesque tourist destinations. In excellent order throughout, this magnificent family home incorporates all the benefits that a well located residence such as this has to offer. Located in the popular seaside resort of Portrush, the property benefits from being on the doorstep of this seaside resorts many fine attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and an excellent choice of well known restaurants. This home is sure to create instant interest to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor, feature design plaster coving and cornice, recessed lighting, feature reclaimed stain glass window, double glass doors leading to lounge/dining.
- 4.55m x 3.86m (14' 11" x 12' 8")
With raised fireplace, built in stove, feature reclaimed radiators, plaster coving, tiled floor.
- 3.89m x 3.68m (12' 9" x 12' 1")
With catering level kitchen installed comprising bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units with tiling between, under unit lighting and glass splashback. Space for large 5 ring gas oven and hob, additional integrated stainless steel double oven, integrated drawer style fridge and freezer, wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting, feature design tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- LARGE UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 3.m (9' 6" x 9' 10")
With large stainless steel sink units, high and low level built in units with tiling between, Redring water heater, towel rail, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.m (16' 9" x 9' 10")
Feature tiled floor with centre design, recessed lighting, patio doors to rear.
- With large walk in hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.52m x 3.18m (14' 10" x 10' 5")
With cast iron fireplace and patio doors leading to rear balconette.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- with plumbing installed.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, free standing bath, large walk in shower cubicle with wet room style finish, recessed lights, mirror, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- 5.44m x 4.5m (17' 10" x 14' 9")
Large fireplace with built in stove set on slate hearth, plaster coving and cornice, recessed lights.
- With storage cupboard which could be modified to provide an Ensuite to Bedroom 1.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.46m x 3.58m (17' 11" x 11' 9")
With cast iron fireplace, recessed lights, wood flooring.
- WET ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.15m (14' 1" x 10' 4")
With cast iron fireplace, plaster coving and cornice, recessed lights, patio doors to rear balconette.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.61m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
With cast iron fireplace and recessed lighting.
- Outside to rear there is a laneway and right of way to paved and landscaped garden. Workshop 7'10 x 7'9 housing oil fired boiler with additional storage cupboard. Fuel store 7'10 x 6'10 with shelving.
As you drive along Kerr Street in Portrush proceed past the Harbour onto Ramore Street, take your second right into Princess Street opposite the tennis courts. Number 10 will be located on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »