- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Super Sized Garden
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationHolding A Superb Corner Site Within a Cul de Sac Position This Fine Home Will Have Immediate Appeal
A magnificent home holding a superb cul de sac position within this most popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with open plan dining leading to excellent fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob with conservatory off and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, cavity wall insulation, excellent use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, bow window to lounge and has been maintained to a high standard over the years.
A fabulous site with car parking to the rear combines with the most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Extended Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.33 x 3.60 (14'2" x 11'10")
- Bow window, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen with Dining 5.29 x 3.44 (17'4" x 11'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, glazed dresser unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Breakfast bar, wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator.
Door leading to:
- Conservatory 2.93 x 2.73 (9'7" x 8'11")
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed windows.
- Airing cupboard
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, feature radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.21 x 3.40 (10'6" x 11'2")
- Built-in robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.34 x 2.36 (10'11" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.37 x 2.99 (7'9" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Fixed Staircase
- Roof Space 3.02 x 5.28 (9'11" x 17'4")
- Velux roof light, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Gardens front and side in lawn, hard landscaped rear, off street car parking potential, communal car parking to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »