10 Pinehill Green,
Bangor, BT19 6SQ
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £269,950
Contact the Agent
Gordon Smyth Estate Agents
Offers around £269,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Well Presented Detached Home Offering Excellent Adaptable Accommodation
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge With Fire Place And Raised Hearth
- Dining Room Plus Living Room
- Kitchen Including Casual Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms - Two To Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage With Roller Door
- Tarmac Driveway Offering Generous Off Road Parking
- Gardens To Front and Enclosed To Rear
- Within Walking Distance Of Local Shops And Primary Schools
Detached family home set in a quiet cul de sac just off the Ballycrochan Road. Within walking distance of local shops and both Kilmaine and Ballymagee Primary Schools. Bangor City Centre is a short car ride away as are the ring roads for those commuting to Newtownards and Belfast.
This bright and spacious home offers excellent family accommodation over two levels which can be easily adapted to suit your individual needs. The ground floor comprises lounge with fire place, dining room, living room, kitchen which includes space for casual dining, two bedrooms and a bathroom while on the first floor there a two further bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a detached garage, ample off road parking and gardens to front and enclosed to rear.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the wealth of accommodation and the versitility if offers - viewing is highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks cupboard plus further shelved storage cupboard.
- 3.96m x 6.4m (13'00" x 21'00")
Narrowing to 10'09".
Hole in wall style fire place with raised hearth, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room
- 2.97m x 3.33m (9'09" x 10'11")
Narrowing to 7'09"
- Living Room
- 2.74m x 3.43m (9'00" x 11'03")
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- 3.38m x 4.06m (11'01" x 13'04")
One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units., formica work surfaces. built in split level double oven and ceramic hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, housing fridge/freezer, built in table, larder cupboard, wall tiling, tiled floor, down lighting
- Rear Porch
- Cupboards housing oil fired boiler.
- Bedroom Three
- 2.87m x 3.84m (9'05" x 12'07")
Plus double built in robe.
- Bedroom Four
- 2.59m x 2.67m (8'06" x 8'09")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Excellent built in storage.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.25m x 4.67m (10'08" x 15'04")
Including twin built in robes, access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.45m x 3.89m (11'04" x 12'09")
Plus full length range of built in robes, access to eaves storage.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising vanitory unit with mixer tap and storage under, low flush wc, large tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Detached Garage
- 3.51m x 7.59m (11'06" x 24'11")
Roller door, light and power, loft storage.
- Tarmac driveway.
Front garden in lawns with hedging and flowerbeds.
Enclosed rear garden in lawns with mature shrubs and patio areas.
Outside water tap and light, Upvc facia boards.
Leaving Bangor Town Centre, proceed onto Donaghadee Road. continue past roundabout, take second right into Ballycrohcan Road, third right into Pinehill Road and first right into Pinehill Green.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing