- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Nicely presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen/living/dining room
- Brand new, modern, tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage with driveway
- Garden to front and enclosed to rear
- Pleasant views to rear
Additional InformationThis nicely presented semi detached home is located on the Belfast side of town on a pleasantly elevated site with excellent views over Newtownards towards Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
The property has been presented to a high standard throughout and offers an open kitchen/living/dining room, a lounge, 3 bedrooms and a recently renovated, fully tiled family bathroom with white suite. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an attached garage with utility area, driveway and gardens to front in lawn and enclosed low maintenance paved patio to rear with gravel areas.
First time buyers in particular may appreciate this excellent home so we recommend an early appointment to view to avoid disappointment.
- Smoke alarm. Internet and phone points. Double panelled radiator. Access to understair storage.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 3.3m (10' 1" x 10' 10")
Double panelled radiator. T.V point.
- 4.34m x 5.36m (14' 3" x 17' 7")
At widest points. Feature open fireplace with tiled mantle and hearth with brick surround. Range of high and low level units in a coloured finish with marble effect worktops. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Part tiled walls. T.V point. Double panelled radiator(x2).
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
Access to storage/hotpress. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.21m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
Access to storage. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with centre taps and electric shower over with glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin with storage unit below. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single panel radiator.
- 6.35m x 2.92m (20' 10" x 9' 7")
Roller door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Drive to front with lawn and pebbled area. Enclosed paved rear with pebbled areas. Boiler and oil tank located in rear. Access to garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Hardford Link turn into Glenford Road then 3rd right into Saratoga Avenue. Pascali Drive is then the 2nd road on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »