- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Indian Ivory Bathroom Suite
- Mostly uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Highly Desirable Residential Location
Additional InformationAttractive Period Semi Detached Villa Situated Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location
Holding a fabulous position within this highly desirable residential location this attractive period semi detached villa offers the perfect family sized accommodation. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven and ceramic hob with breakfast area and Indian Ivory bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers mostly uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, antique fireplaces and retains much period detail throughout. Ideally suited to the growing family with the perfect location with leading schools, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Country Park all within walking distance, this property offers unlimited potential.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- Lounge 4.26 x 4.75 (14'0" x 15'7")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 4.89 x 3.80 (16'1" x 12'6")
- Into bay, attractive period hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 4.13 x 3.68 (13'7" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.68 x 4.79 (12'1" x 15'9")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, oil fired central heating boiler, single glazed window.
Breakfast area - Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, panelled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, leaded light windows.
- Bedroom 2.51 x 3.74 (8'3" x 12'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Indian Ivory suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled and partly panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate matching low flush wc, panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.74 x 4.28 (12'3" x 14'1")
- Pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 4.58 (12'0" x 15'0")
- Into bay, 2 double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.49 x 2.59 (8'2" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and side, rear patio, oil tank, garden shed, outside tap, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »