- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Mid-Townhouse Set Within Much Sought After Development In Heart Of Hillsborough Village
- Exceptionally Well Proportioned And Beautifully Presented Family Accommodation
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- High Quality Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances Open To Casual Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom, Ensuite And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Courtyard Style Patio Garden Backing onto Hillsborough Forest Park
- Resident Parking To Front
- Popular And Convenient Central Village Location
- Close To All Local Amenities, Pubs, Restaurants And Shops
Additional InformationThe Park Lane Gate development has consistently proved popular in recent years with a range of purchasers who appreciate the convenience of the village location close to all the amenities including many specialist shops, bars and restaurants with Sprucefield Shopping Centre, Belfast city centre and motorway networks close by.
This particular mid-townhouse has exceptionally well proportioned and beautifully presented accommodation comprising of four generous bedrooms, two reception rooms together with modern fully fitted kitchen open to dining area, high quality bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom. In addition the property benefits from a pleasant enclosed patio garden and allocated parking.
Likely to be of interest to the professional couple, young family or for those downsizing within the area to something that bit more manageable. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall, tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, additional storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.28m (15' 5" x 10' 9")
Attractive feature fireplace, tiled floor, door to…
- 5.61m x 3.81m (18' 5" x 12' 6")
In the kitchen: excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit, four ring hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, door to patio garden.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.76m (18' 5" x 12' 4")
Attractive feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.69m (12' 11" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 3.35m (15' 2" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
- White suite, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Parking to front and courtyard garden to rear backing onto Hillsborough Forest Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »