- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive family home surrounded by idyllic countryside
- Luxury open plan kitchen/dining room with a wide range of integrated appliances
- Versatile study or downstairs bedroom located off kitchen/dining
- Spacious separate dining room with feature electric fire
- Sunroom with vaulted ceiling and double doors to rear
- Lounge with feature open fireplace
- Spacious landing area with views over surrounding countryside
- Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Modern family bathroom with feature freestanding bath
- Large gardens laid in lawn to front, side and rear
- Private paved patio area
- Security alarm system & automated gates
- 15 minutes drive to Banbridge and Newry
- Within commuting distance of Belfast
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer this exquisite family home located in the most idyllic rural countryside. The property has an extensive array of accommodation. The ground floor boasts a welcoming entrance hall with access to the lounge and dining room at the front of the property as well as the open plan kitchen/dining room to the rear with a versatile study/downstairs bedroom. Situated off the dining room, the sunroom features a vaulted ceiling and double doors to the private and secure rear garden. On the first floor, the substantial landing allows access to four well proportioned bedrooms, the master with ensuite as well as access to the main family bathroom.
Externally, the property features a pillared entrance with automated gates, leading to a large tarmac driveway and detached double garage. The property also features large gardens to front, side & rear, laid in lawn. A private patio area to the rear offers a secluded outdoor space with stunning countryside views.
Despite being ideally located in the heart of the countryside, the property is convenient to Rathfriland, Banbridge, Newry as well as Belfast & Dublin for commuting. Rarely does a property of such a standard come to the market. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, wooden front door with glass side panels.
- 4.27m x 4.6m (14' 0" x 15' 1")
Wood flooring, feature open fireplace with wooden surround and granite inset hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 4.6m (14' 0" x 15' 1")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with electric fire.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.96m (12' 6" x 12' 12")
Ceramic tiled floor, PVC double doors to rear.
- 3.83m x 7.08m (12' 7" x 23' 3")
Luxury open plan kitchen with gas range and integrated appliances, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, stainless steel extractor hood.
- 4.04m x 3.84m (13' 3" x 12' 7")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.45m x 4.27m (8' 0" x 14' 0")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- 11.9m x 2.9m (39' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.07m x 3.86m (13' 4" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.85m x 4.1m (12' 8" x 13' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower unit, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- Freestanding bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, corner shower unit with tiled inset.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.28m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.63m x 4.29m (15' 2" x 14' 1")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.48m x 6.17m (24' 6" x 20' 3")
Roller shutter doors, boiler.
- Automated gates leading to driveway parking as well as large front and rear gardens laid in lawn.
Leaving Banbridge on the A1, take the B3 Loughbrickland which leads to the Grovehill Road. Continue on Grovehill Road which becomes the Ballinaskeagh Road after 4.8 miles. Take right onto Ardaragh Road then take the second right onto Ouley Lane. The property is approximately a mile on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »