10 Orchard Way,
Ballydribbeen, Killarney, V93X8Y4
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
REA Coyne & Culloty (Killarney)
PSR Licence: 001042
- Bright two-storey residence on corner site.
- Enclosed rear garden is private and spacious.
- Oil fired central heating and open fireplace in living area.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Large utility room with additional sink.
- Downstairs WC under stairs.
- Fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms.
- Wooden flooring throughout.
- Spot lighting in lounge and kitchen.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
Exceptional three bedroom semi-detached property set in a quiet cul-de-sac in close proximity to Killarney town, Legion GAA grounds and Celtic Football Club.
No 10 Orchard Way is well laid out internally with a corner south facing rear garden.
This is an ideal first time buyer's or investment property.
Entrance hallway - spotlighting and carpeted.
Lounge - Wooden flooring, open fireplace, spotlighting.
Kitchen - fully fitted kitchen, double patio doors, spotlighting.
Utility - additional sink and units, separate store room.
Master bedroom en-suite with built in wardrobe, wooden floors.
Bedroom 2 - built in wardrobes, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 - wooden flooring
Bathroom - toilet, wash-hand-basin, bath, electric shower over bath.
Take exit for Kilcummin off the Killarney By-Pass Road, take first left for Legion GAA grounds, under bridge and then take first left. Eircode V93X8Y4
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.