- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-Detached Family Home in Well Regarded Location
- Bright and spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Large Lounge and Dining Room with Dual Aspect windows
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to First Floor
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaing or Children at Play
- Ideally Suited for First time Buyer, Young Professional or Family Alike
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in the ever popular Orangefield Park, close to a number of local amenities in the popular villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont. Also close at hand is a range of leading local primary and secondary schools and access to main arterial routes and public transport for the city commuter.
Internally the property comprises of a large lounge and dining room with dual aspect windows, fully fitted kitchen with access to garden, and to the first floor a modern bathroom with white suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property includes a private enclosed rear garden, detached garage and driveway with ample parking.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. With so much potential this property is sure to create interest with the young family or investor alike, therefore we recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC front door with frosted glass inset and frosted glass side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage under stairs with Worcester gas boiler.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.32m x 3.07m (24' 0" x 10' 1")
Dual aspect windows, feature fireplace with PVC surround and mantel, ceramic tiled inset with electric fire, cornice ceiling.
- 3.38m x 2.2m (11' 1" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, recessed spotlighting, four ring ceramic hob with Candy extractor fan above and built-in double oven below, built-in fridge freezer, stainless steel single and a half drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear garden via uPVC door with glass inset, tiled flooring.
- Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder, small storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.07m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
Built-in furniture, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden flooring, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 1.85m (10' 0" x 6' 1")
at widest points
Cornice ceiling, built-in storage over stairs.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, white panelled bath with attached shower head, Mira Jump electric shower unit, extractor fan, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front driveway and garden laid in lawns.
Rear paved brick garden and attached garage.
Travelling along North Road from the Upper Newtownards Road, turn left into Orangefield Road, turn first right into Orangefield Grove and first left into Orangefield Parade.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »