- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow In Pleasant & Convenient Location
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built-In Mirrored Sliderobes
- Good Sized Lounge With Wood Laminate Flooring & Multi-Fuel Stove
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room With Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Off Street Parking To Side
- Attractive Level Gardens To Front, Side & Rear In Lawns And Hedging
- Situated Short Distance From Bangor Town Centre & Transport Links To Belfast
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached bungalow is situated in a pleasant and convenient location just off the main Belfast Road, Bangor. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in mirrored sliderobes, a lounge with feature multi-fuel stove and a large open plan kitchen dining room with range of fitted high and low level cupboards. The home also benefits from a three piece white bathroom suite, oil fired central heating system, double glazed throughout and a detached garage. Outside there are pleasant level gardens to the front, side and rear of the home with generous edged lawns, hedging and off street parking. Ideally situated only a short distance from local parks, transport links to Belfast and the Town Centre.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, built-in storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- 4.11m x 3.2m (13' 6" x 10' 6")
Feature multi-fuel stove on slate hearth, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA :
- 7.24m x 3.84m (23' 9" x 12' 7")
At widest points. Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker and fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor hood and splashback, wood laminate flooring, picture rail, Hot Press off, double panelled radiator, double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.44m (12' 11" x 8' 0")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, picture rail, access to roofspace via pulldown wooden ladder, roofspace floored and with skylight window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.69m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
Built-in mirrored sliderobes, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Three piece white suite comprising of wood panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, PVC panelled walls and ceiling, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Oil boiler unit, up and over door, light, power.
- Gardens to front, side and rear with generous edged lawns, screened hedging, front gate, double side gates leading to tarmac driveway, area in stones to rear, PVC oil tank.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Belfast Road, take the turn on the left in to Oakwood Avenue and No.10 is along on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »