- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Three Storey Period Terrace
- Original Features Retained Throughout Including Cornicing and Period Fireplaces
- Living Room with Bay Window and Original Fireplace, Opening to Dining Area with Additional Marble topped Fireplace
- Double Glazed feature Black Sash Windows and the Front
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Wet Room
- Front Garden Laid in Lawn
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Short Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, Local Parks and Stormont Parliament Buildings
- Within Ten Minutes' Drive to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis elegant three storey period terrace has been extremely well presented by its current owner, creating a contemporary and stylish home yet retaining all the charm and character of its era. Number 10 is located in one of East Belfast's most sought after addresses and is within walking distance of Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages. with their excellent range of shops, restaurants and boutiques, and local nursery, primary and secondary schools. Holywood Exchange and George Best City Airport are only a five minute drive and Belfast city centre is only ten minutes away.
This beautifully presented home offers spacious accommodation over three floors with two double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom to first floor and two double bedrooms to the second floor. The reception accommodation includes large living room, with twin beautiful original fireplaces, opening through to a bright sun room and kitchen. This home will suit a range of purchaser including professional couple or family alike and we encourage a viewing at your earliest convenience
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Original Victorian tiled floor, original front door, cornice ceiling, glazed vestibule door and top light to reception hall.
- LIVING ROOM/ DINING ROOM
- 7.85m x 3.3m (25' 9" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling, oak laminate wooden floor, built-in seating and storage area, original slate surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, built-in shelving, storage under window seat, additional built-in cupboard, fireplace with marble top and tiled hearth, open to sun room/kitchen.
- SUN ROOM/ KITCHEN:
- 4.27m x 3.48m (14' 0" x 11' 5")
Modern white fully fitted kitchen with bespoke leather handles, a range of high and low level units, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in Valiant gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, integrated fridge and freezer, outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, oak laminate wooden floor, open to ample dining area, floor to ceiling radiator, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofpace.
- WET ROOM
- Contemporary wet room with white Italian porcelain suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, mixer tap, tiled splashback, porcelain tiled floor, walk-in double shower with soakaway, tiled splashback, walls painted in Farrow and Ball Stiffkey Blue, oiled brass overhead shower unit with additional attachment, Velux window, low voltage spotlight, dual aspect windows
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.48m (13' 3" x 11' 5")
Exposed and treated original wooden floor, bespoke built-in wardrobes and cupboards, slate fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.21m (11' 5" x 7' 3")
Built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers, alcove display with tiled hearth.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.51m (13' 4" x 11' 6")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, bespoke built-in cupboards, cast iron fireplace and slate hearth.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.57m (11' 5" x 8' 5")
Velux window, exposed and treated wooden floor.
- Front garden laid in lawns with paved patio pathway leading to front door, enclosed south westerly facing rear garden laid in lawns with raised timber decking ideal for barbecuing and outdoor entertaining, reclaimed brick wall with additional paved patio area, water tap.
Oakland Avenue is a one-way street and runs between Dundela Avenue and the Upper Newtownards Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »