- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- LUXURY PHASE ONE SHOW HOME FOR SALE
- Recently Constructed 4 Bedroom Detached Home Inc. Garden Room
- Completed To Designer Specification Throughout
- Total Floor Area Approx. 1,596 Sq Ft
- Price Excludes Show Home Fixtures, Fittings & Furnishings. Available To Purchase By Way Of Separate Negotiation
- High quality fitted units with a contrasting island & solid worktops by award winning Wrights Design House, Temple
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and extractor fan
- High quality fitted units
- Freestanding washing machine
- Freestanding tumble dryer
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware from the Laufen Pro range with chrome fittings
- Panel bath
- Slimline shower trays
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Vanity units (Where applicable)
- FLOORING & TILING:
- Floor tiles to entrance hall, kitchen, dining, garden rooms, utility, bathroom, ensuite & WC
- Carpets with underlay to stairs, landing & bedrooms
- Wooden flooring to lounge
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Feature wall tiles to bathroom, ensuite & WC
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Recessed spotlights to kitchen bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Solid panelled painted doors
- White painted Oak newell posts, balustrades and handrails
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of double sockets per room in white slimline faceplates
- TV points to all bedrooms
- Telephone points to entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Fireplaces fitted with multi-fuel stove
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Painted hardwood panelled external door and quality chrome ironmongery
- Traditional slate tiled roof finish
- Flat roof cover to garden rooms
- Traditional cavity wall construction with brick and render finish
- uPVC gutters, downpipe, fascia and soffit boards
- Bitmac driveway with red chippings
- Paved patio area to rear garden
- Outside tap to rear
- Feature external lighting to front and rear
- Note: CGI of house type is for illustrative purposes only (garage not constructed)
Additional InformationOakfield Park is a stunning new development of traditional homes, tucked away in a quiet and peaceful setting, in a naturally secluded site surrounded by mature trees and open garden space.
In an area renowned for its prime coastal location and easy commute, Jordanstown is a much sought after location and Oakfield Park offers that enviable and often exclusive perfect work-life balance.
Set back from the Jordanstown Road, Oakfield Park enjoys a mature and secluded setting. Just 7 miles from Belfast, it is an ideal location for those seeking to enjoy all the benefits of living on the shores of Belfast Lough and be within easy commuting distance to Belfast and the surrounding areas.
The railway station is only a short walk from your front door with regular services to Belfast taking only 15 minutes you can spend less time commuting and more time enjoying the shore line and panoramic views.
With excellent connections to the main motorways North and South, and its local access to the bus and rail network, Jordanstown has long been an ideal location for families and young working couples in search of an alternative to long commutes to city living.
The nearby bustling towns of Carrickfergus and Whitehead offer a varied mix of shopping, retail and leisure making Oakfield Park an ideal base for stress free living.
Tucked away yet within easy access to all the necessary conveniences of modern life.
Oakfield Park offers the best of both worlds. For those seeking a quiet life in beautiful surroundings, Oakfield Park is ideally situated for shoreline walks, parks and local shopping.
For the more energetic, the cycle paths, running routes, Ulster University Gym and nearby sailing at Carrickfergus will tempt even the most enthusiastic sportsperson.
On the edge of Belfast Lough, Loughshore Park enjoys a panoramic location and stunning views along the coastal path. With plenty of green open space, cafes and play parks, it is a popular spot for walkers, cyclists and families. Local golf clubs at Greenisland, Bentra (Whitehead) and Carrickfergus cate for new members and juniors and with clubhouse facilities they offer another local dining option.
If you're looking for a night out then the hustle and bustle of the restaurants, bars and live entertainment in the Cathedral Quarter are only a 10 minute drive away. With excellent bus and train services to Belfast City you can make the most of the superb array of restaurants, bars and shopping without the stress of driving and parking.
Many popular primary schools and secondary schools are within a 10 mile radius of Oakfield Park, and the excellent public transport network provides various options for travelling to schools in Belfast and further afield.
Surrounded by trees and open spaces you are never far from the coastal walks, play parks and local amenities.
Stroll along the Loughshore coastal path for an early morning coffee or brunch with family and friends or perhaps an early morning run along the coastal path for the more energetic.
The bustling high street of Whiteabbey village offers an abundance of local shops and amenities while nearby Greenisland and Carrickfergus offer a wider range of restaurants, shopping and services.
Thought about cycling to work but never got round to it? Why not skip the traffic and combine your morning commute with a stress free and picturesque cycle. The Lagan and Lough Cycle Way starts at Loughshore Park, offering a level, mostly traffic free route connecting to Belfast and on to Lisburn.
With Carrickfergus Marina nearby, children and adults can enjoy lift on the water as well as life living by the water.
The nearby Ulster University has excellent sports and leisure facilities with membership open to residents of Oakfield Park.
Oakfield Park has been cleverly designed to suit modern day lifestyles and offers a variety of house types featuring open plan living and well proportioned bedroom accommodation.
As you enter Oakfield Park you will appreciate the tasteful and contemporary landscaping. Combining traditional planting with a modern approach and in keeping with the mature setting and existing trees, outdoor spaces and gardens will be practical and innovative.
- 4.85m x 4.11m (15' 11" x 13' 6")
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.28m x 4.55m (17' 4" x 14' 11")
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.02m (14' 7" x 9' 11")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.75m (10' 5" x 5' 9")
- 2.54m x 1.24m (8' 4" x 4' 1")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.22m x 4.11m (13' 10" x 13' 6")
- 2.9m x 1.07m (9' 6" x 3' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.07m (12' 1" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.07m (11' 0" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
- 2.62m x 1.98m (8' 7" x 6' 6")
Jordanstown Road, Newtownabbey.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »