- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Villa
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms And Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Lounge With Granite Fireplace
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room With Double Glazed Door Leading Outside
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances And Utility Room
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Downstairs WC
- Detached Double Garage With Electric Up And Over Door And Paved Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Beautiful, Mature Front And Rear Gardens With Trees, Shrubs And Lawn
- Most Convenient And Highly Regarded Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
Additional InformationSet in a quiet cul-de-sac in Notting Hill Court this detached family home offers spacious adaptable accommodation that briefly comprises, reception hall, lounge, sitting room and kitchen with casual dining area and a utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and a master with ensuite shower room and family bathroom. Externally, there is paved driveway parking for several vehicles, front garden in lawn and an enclosed rear garden with a good selection of plants and shrubs and a double detached garage.
Sure to appeal to a variety of prospective purchasers it is ideally located close to Belfast's leading primary and secondary schools as well as the City Centre, shopping and recreational facilities. It is easy to see why the demand for such homes exceeds the supply in the area.
Early viewing is recommended.
- Composite front door and double glazed side panels to…
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed internal door and glazed side panels to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Understairs storage cupboard. Fully tiled.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 3.48m (21' 5" x 11' 5")
Cornice ceiling. Granite fireplace, inset and hearth with gas fire.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.77m x 3.05m (12' 4" x 10' 0")
Cornice ceiling. Wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.03m (17' 9" x 9' 11")
Low voltage spotlights. Wood flooring. Double glazed sliding door leading outside.
- 5.13m x 2.86m (16' 10" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level oak units. NEFF electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob. NEFF stainless steel and glass extractor fan. 1.5 bowl Franke stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.2m (10' 10" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls. Door leading outside.
- Stairs to...
- Access to roof space. Shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.48m (15' 2" x 11' 5")
Laminate wood floor. Built-in mirrored Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.72m x 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.22m x 3.02m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.88m x 2.39m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
Built-in mirrored Sliderobe.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Panelled bath with telephone hand shower above and glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Paved driveway parking for several vehicles with front gardens in lawn and gravel flowerbed. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved sitting areas with a selection of plants and shrubs.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.76m x 4.98m (18' 11" x 16' 4")
Up and over electric door. Side door. Power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »