- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Town Terrace
- Highly Regarded Location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge Into Bay
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hard Landscaped Front Garden
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationA Well Presented And Maintained Period Town Terrace Positioned Close To The City.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a well maintained and presented red brick period town terrace situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with built-under oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, built-in mirrored slide robes, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, wood laminate floor coverings and uPvc double glazed exterior doors: open aspect to the rear and hard landscaped front garden combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Porch
- Open entrance porch, pvc entrance door.
- Lounge 3.96 x 4.08 (13'0" x 13'5")
- Into bay, feature fireplace, tiled inset and wooden surround, single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 2.41 x 4.09 (7'11" x 13'5")
- Bowl and a half coloured sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-under oven and electric hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, single panelled radiator, pvc walls and ceiling. ,
- Bedroom 3.42 x 4.08 (11'3" x 13'5")
- Mirrored slide robes, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.34 x 2.45 (7'8" x 8'0")
- Cornice ceiling, single panelled radiator.
- Front garden in stone chip, rear yard, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »