- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently constructed and extremely well presented town house
- 3 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Luxury white bathroom suite - tiled walls and floor
- Built in sliderobes in 2 bedrooms and landing
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating
- Ideal first time purchase
Additional InformationYou could buy this through Co-Ownership for only £.216.40 per month... T: 90 31 90 30 & speak to Kathy Owens, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!! Contact Shanks Mortgages.com for further details.
An immaculately presented townhouse situated in this extremely popular residential location, within walking distance of Belfast City Centre. Offering bright, well-proportioned accommodation and a host of top quality features and finishes this property is an ideal first time purchase, and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £74,950. Mortgage amount £37.475 via Danske Bank monthly payment of £138.33 based on interest rate of 1.99% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 3.76% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £37,475 monthly payment £78.07 based on a current interest rate of 1.99%. Rents are reviewed annually.
Shanks Mortgages is an appointed representative of Primis Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy To Let Mortgages
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- STUDY/ CLOAKROOM
- 2.13m x 1.88m (7' 0" x 6' 2")
Laminate floor, plumbed for wash hand basin and WC.
- 4.06m x 3.45m (13' 4" x 11' 4")
Laminate floor, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator.
- 5.36m x 3.45m (17' 7" x 11' 4")
Franke double basin single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, glass display cupboards with lights, built in under oven, ceramic hob, fridge/ freezer space, island unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, partially tiled walls, under stairs storage with light, PVC back door.
- Built in sliderobes.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled floor and walls, panelled radiator, PVC ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.43m x 3.07m (11' 3" x 10' 1")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.51m x 2.16m (8' 3" x 7' 1")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Driveway. Brick paved garden to front. Enclosed area to rear. Tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »