- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive lounge with laminate floor and feature hole in wall fire
- Dining room with laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed windows/uPVC facia soffits and guttering
- Detached matching garage
- Off road parking and secluded rear garden laid in lawn with feature raised decking
An exceptional red brick semi detached.
On entering this stunning family home you will undoubtedly be impressed with the presentation as the current owner has finished it to an impeccably high standard. With a luxury fitted kitchen and a deluxe bathroom, the property is further enhanced with a beautiful secluded rear garden with a feature decked area, lawn and patio. We recommend immediate viewing to appreciate the many features of this superb property.
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.95m x 3.4m (16'3'' x 11'2'')
Laminate floor, feature hole in wall fire.
- Dining Room:
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11'0'' x 10'0'')
- Luxury Kitchen:
- 4.09m x 2.24m (13'5'' x 7'4'')
Ceramic sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, under strip lighting,
stainless steel extractor, laminate floor, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.4m x 3.1m (11'2'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.12m x 2.26m (10'3'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.05m x 2.84m (10'0'' x 9'4'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- Off road parking. Secluded rear garden laid in lawn with raised decking area.
- Detached Matching Garage:
- Up and over door, light and power.
Off Orangefield Lane
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »