- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Property in a Prime South Belfast Location
- Impressive Reception Hall
- Lounge with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Opwen Plan to Breakfast and Dining Area/Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan Family Room Overlooking The Rear Garden
- Six Well Proportioned Bedrooms and Additional Study/Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom and Additional Ground Floor Shower Room
- Exceptional Level of Finish and Presentation Throughout
- Oil Central Heating/Partial Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage (Currently Used as a Separate Self Contained Unit)
- Superb, Private Rear Gardens with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Convenient to a range of Amenities including Public Parks, Shops and Public Transport
- Close to Leading Schools
- Double front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, front door with stained glass inset and side windows to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls
- 6.91m x 4.11m (22' 8" x 13' 6")
(into bay) Wood strip floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, slate fireplace with slate hearth and living flame gas fire
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 4.14m (17' 4" x 13' 7")
(into bay) Wood strip floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, slate fireplace with tiled hearth and glass fronted gas stove
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.66m x 3.51m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces with matching splash back, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, plumbed for dishwasher, housing for fridge freezer, tiled floor, space for cooker range with extractor fan over, breakfast bar, open plan to...
- DINING AREA:
- 7.92m x 2.92m (26' 0" x 9' 7")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.27m (17' 5" x 14' 0")
Tiled floor, velux windows, glazed double doors to rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.17m x 2.44m (13' 8" x 8' 0")
Tiled floor, plumbed for washing, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, glazed door to rear
- Feature stained glass window, cornice ceiling
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.28m x 3.99m (17' 4" x 13' 1")
Bay window, wood strip floor, slate fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, pedestal wash hand basin
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 3.84m (13' 3" x 12' 7")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, laminate wood effect flooring, built in robe and storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.71m (12' 5" x 12' 2")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built in robes, pedestal wash hand basin
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.36m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Velux window, storage in eaves
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.76m x 3.12m (12' 4" x 10' 3")
Velux window, storage in eaves
- Front garden in lawns and flower beds with boundary hedge and path to front door. Driveway with parking leading to...
- 5.94m x 3.66m (19' 6" x 12' 0")
(currently used as a separate, self contained unit with separate gas heating system) Living/office area open plan to potential kitchen area, shower room, 1st floor bedroom area (19' x 5')
- Superb, enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with flower beds and apple tree, mature boundary hedge, large sheltered patio area
Myrtlefield Park runs from Malone Road to Lisburn Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »