Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious semi-detached property located in the popular Muskett area
- Benefiting from recent upgrades and stylishly presented
- Welcoming entrance hall with useful built-in storage
- Living room with a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with a great range of high & low level units
- Dining room open to the kitchen and with French doors to the living room
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with built-in storage
- Recently fitted bathroom with a modern white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a feature decked area
- Front garden with a sizeable lawn and a spacious driveway to the side
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a fantastic semi-detached property in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff. The current vendors have spared no expense in preparing their home for the open market resulting in a property that is in immaculate condition with plenty of recent upgrades. The lucky purchaser will literally have nothing to do other than unpack their belongings once they have collected the keys to their new home!
Downstairs comprises of a spacious hall, a fantastic living room with a bay window and a feature fireplace, and a modern kitchen with open plan dining space. Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with built in storage and a bathroom with a modern white suite.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is off street parking to the side. The rear garden is private with no overlooking properties and benefits from a decked area, a flat lawn and a garden shed to store the garden tools and the children’s toys.
Carryduff is becoming increasingly popular with its convenient location close to Belfast and Lisburn and its range of amenities and schools. This property certainly represents excellent value for money and will make an ideal home for the lucky purchaser.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 13'3" x 11'5"
Kitchen 11'7" x 8'7"
Dining Room 9'6" x 8'7"
Bedroom 1 13'2" x 8'10"
Bedroom 2 11'5" x 10'1"
Bedroom 3 8'2" x 7'11"
Bathroom 8'2" x 5'10"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 28 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views