- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A delightful chain free detached bungalow just off the Manse Road in Carryduff
- Beautifully presented throughout and ready to move into
- Welcoming and bright entrance hall
- Spacious lounge/dining with a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with plenty of space for dining and access to the rear
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with built-in robes
- Luxury bathroom with a modern white suite and recessed TV over the bath
- Attached garage with light and power
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Front and rear gardens laid with artificial grass for ease of maintenance
- Recently completed patio positioned to take advantage of the super views
- Tarmac driveway providing off-street parking which leads to an attached garage
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationBungalow Bliss!
This delightful bungalow located on the Belfast side of Carryduff is chain-free and ready to move into. It is very well presented throughout and offers a host of benefits, especially for those looking for a property on one level and that is easy to maintain!
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge/dining room with a feature fireplace, a modern kitchen with excellent storage and space for dining, three well-proportioned bedrooms – one of which has built in wardrobes, and a stunning newly fitted bathroom with a modern white suite and even a TV over the bath so you can literally watch the soaps!
There are easy to maintain gardens to both the front and rear which are laid in artificial grass, and there is a recently completed patio area that takes advantage of the wonderful views towards the Mourne Mountains. There is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking that leads to an attached garage that has light and power.
Conveniently located just past the main Carryduff roundabout where an excellent range of amenities can be found. Local transport is easily accessible and with Belfast only eight miles away, this really is a great bungalow in a super location.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 6.53m x 3.15m (21'5 x 10'4)
- Kitchen 3.02m x 3.94m (9'11 x 12'11)
- Bedroom 1 3.15m x 3.02m (10'4 x 9'11)
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 4.06m (10'9 x 13'4)
- Bedroom 3 2.41m x 2.95m (7'11 x 9'8)
- Bathroom 1.80m x 1.93m (5'11 x 6'4)
- Garage 6.10m x '3.02m (20 x '9'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »