- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful detached property offering fabulous elevated views over Belfast & beyond
- Presented to a very high standard and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair cloak space
- Beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and double doors to the garden
- Inner hall with access to a WC and to the integral garage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite
- Rear garden in lawn with a raised deck that offers uninterrupted views
- Front garden with a selection of plants and shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking to the front of the integral garage
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular Four Winds area
- Convenient to a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationThe Perfect View!
This beautifully presented detached home located in Four Winds offers spacious accommodation that will appeal to a variety of potential purchasers. It is clearly evident that time and money over recent years to create a home you can simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer, from a cosy evening in front of the fire to having a dinner party in kitchen/diner with the double doors open to the garden. The rear garden is completely private with only countryside behind that affords you the most stunning views over Belfast and well beyond.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with built-in cloak space, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a rear hall giving access t a WC and to the integral garage. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and built-in wardrobes, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn and there is a driveway to the front of the integral garage providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, has a spacious and well-manicured lawn and raised decked area that takes advantage of the countryside aspect and views on offer.
Mount Michael Grove is a quiet and family friendly development in the popular Four Winds area. There is easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside shopping centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 4.11m x 8.23m;1.52m (13'6 x 27;5)
- Lounge 5.03m x 2.87m (16'6 x 9'5)
- Mater bedroom 4.98m x 3.12m (16'4 x 10'3)
- Ensuite 3.12m x 2.44m (10'3 x 8)
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 4.04m (12'1 x 13'3)
- Bedroom 3 4.45m x 2.67m (14'7 x 8'9)
- Bathroom 1.98m x 2.16m (6'6 x 7'1)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »