- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks WC, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Gas Fire Inset
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking With Car Port
10 Mornington View, Ballinderry Road, Lisburn
A spacious linked detached property set in this much sought-after development located just off the Ballinderry Road. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that will appeal to wide variety of purchasers. Mornington's location is within walking distance of many local amenities including shops, schools and public transport and only a brief drive from Lisburn and Belfast city centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door and double glazed side panel, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 2'' x 13' 10'' (4.01m x 4.21m)
- Feature fireplace with gas fire inset, double panel radiator.
- Dining Area 13' 3'' x 8' 9'' (4.04m x 2.66m)
- Double glazed sliding patio doors, double panel radiator. Open plan to...
- Kitchen 10' 5'' x 9' 0'' (3.17m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units and complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Built-in Neff hob and 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan and splashback, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 12' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.68m x 3.65m)
- Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 7' 7'' (3.25m x 2.31m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 2'' x 10' 8'' (2.79m x 3.25m)
- Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting, hotpress, double panel radiator.
- Driveway parking with car port, fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area, outside lighting and water tap.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC and semi-pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »