- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Tasteful Interior Decor
- Spacious Lounge with Gas Fire
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances Open to Sun Room with French Doors to Garden
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Garden with Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Recently Landscaped Patio Area
- Approximately 5 Years Remaining of NHBC Guarantee
- Convenient Location Close to Dundonald, Comber, Newtownards, Belfast City Centre and to the Ulster Hospital
- Close to Walking and Cycling Routes Along the Comber Greenway
Additional InformationThis well presented home offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising a large lounge, modern kitchen with dining area open to sunroom and convenient ground floor w.c.
There are three bedrooms to the first floor, main bedroom with en suite shower room and a separate bathroom.
There is a floored roofspace for storage, easily accessible via a Slingsby ladder. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and private driveway parking. The recently landscaped rear garden provides excellent space for outdoor play and entertaining.
Millmount Village is a popular and attractive development close to a range of local amenities including, Streamvale Open Farm, Dundonald Ice Bowl, and East Point Enterprise. It is also convenient to a range of primary and secondary schools.
- Covered entrance. Courtesy light. Composite front door with double glazed inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks area.
- 4.67m x 3.76m (15' 4" x 12' 4")
Contemporary gas fire, granite inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN OPEN to DINING ROOM:
- 3.79m x 5.21m (12' 5" x 17' 1")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel ink unit. Integrated four ring stainless steel gas hob. Integrated oven below. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Concealed gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Space for dining area. Square arch to....
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.43m (10' 4" x 11' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights.
- Built in hotpress. Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 5.21m (12' 5" x 17' 1")
Built in storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Panelled bath, chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, glass shower screen. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.77m (11' 6" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.36m (12' 0" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, built in corner shower cubicle, chrome thermostatic shower unit, tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Access via Slingsby type ladder. Floored. Light.
- Paved area to front with planting. Tarmac driveway to side. Enclosed rear garden with recently laid paved patio area. Bin storage area to side.
Travelling along the Comber Road turn left into Millmount Road. Continue around the roundabout onto Millmount Village Drive. Take the first left onto Millmount Village Crescent and No. 10 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »