This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached family home
- 2,200 sq ft
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Large site
- Fantastic Views
- Beautifully presented
- Detached garage
Additional Information*CHAIN FREE*
Rarely does a property come to market that ticks all the boxes, but 10 Mill Hill Drive in Ballynahinch offers an abundance of features sure to impress most. The beautifully presented family home has been extensively and tastefully upgraded and benefits from beautiful views over the Montalto estate and Slieve Croob. The property comprises large open plan reception hall, dining room, lounge, cloakroom, kitchen with dining area, roof terrace, four spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite), bathroom, utility room and sun room. Outside the property further benefits from large mature gardens extending to 0.75 acre and a detached double garage. Millhill Drive fronts onto the Church Road and is just 10 minutes walk from the town centre amenities allowing the purchaser to enjoy the best of both worlds, with the benefits of rural living but yet only a stones throw from the market town of Ballynahinch. .This property offers spacious stylish accommodation and immaculate presentation, early viewing is recommended.
- Reception Hall 18'0" x 8'0" (5.49m x 2.44m)
- Solid wood front to with glazed side panels leading to reception hall. Solid wood flooring and cornicing. Archway leading to dining area. Glazed double doors to lounge.
- Dining Room 11'3" x 11'1" (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Solid wood flooring and cornicing. Two recessed arched alcoves.
- Kitchen/ Dining area 20'0" x 9'9" (6.10m x 2.97m)
- A range of high and low level units, incorporating integrated Bosch double oven and Bosch ceramic hob, canopy with extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a half, plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled flooring, wooden beams to ceiling, concealed lighting.
- Lounge 22'4" x 12'11" (6.81m x 3.94m)
- Glazed double doors from reception hall to large bright lounge. Feature cast iron Inglenook fireplace with burnished oak surround. Solid wood flooring and recessed arched alcove. Cornicing. Sliding patio doors to roof terrace. Fantastic views.
- Roof Terrace 25'0" x 9'9" (7.62m x 2.97m)
- Tiled flooring with stunning views.
- Suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and store area.
- Master Bedroom 15'8" x 12'11" (4.78m x 3.94m)
- Range of built in wardrobes, coved ceiling.
- White suite incorporating shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc and bidet. Coved ceiling. Tiled splash area.
- Bedroom 2 11'1" x 11'0" (3.38m x 3.35m)
- Coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 10'9" x 10'0" (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Coved ceiling, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10'0" x 9'10" (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Coved ceiling, wood laminate flooring. Currently used as playroom.
- Bathroom 13'5" x 5'8" (4.09m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, twin pedestal wash hand basins, low flush wc, corner shower unit with electric shower, recessed lighting and coved ceiling.
- Sunroom/ Garden room 25'9" x 9'0" (7.85m x 2.74m)
- Access to master bedroom and garden via double doors.
- Utility room 50'0" x 6'0" (15.24m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level units, incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall tiling to splash area. Condenser boiler. Dual access to garden.
- Detached double garage 20'9 x 18'1 (6.32m x 5.51m)
- Power and light. Up and over door.
- To the front is a large tarmac parking area and gardens laid out in lawns with mature plantings.
To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawns with mature trees, rockery , paved patio and decking.
Fantastic views of the surrounding countryside from the back and the front.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »