- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached family home
- 3 Storey property
- 3 First floor bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom in basement
- 2 Reception rooms (both with stoves)
- Kitchen with granite worktops
- Utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom with LFWC
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Tarmac driveway for spacious parking
- Beautifully maintained gardens to rear
- Generous corner site
Additional InformationSituated on a spacious corner site, this 3 storey semi-detached house offers so much more than first meets the eye. With modern fittings, 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and beautiful gardens overlooking the river and countryside, this family home may be the best of its kind in this price range. Our agents encourage all interested parties to book their personal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With PVC front door. Solid stair case to first floor. Chinese slate flooring. Door to lounge.
- 1.55m x 0.97m (5' 1" x 3' 2")
With LFWC, and WHB. Splash back tiling. Chinese slate flooring.
- 5.18m x 4.27m (17' 0" x 14' 0")
With multi-fuel burning stove. Slate hearth and wooden mantle. Chinese slate flooring. Archway to kitchen.
- 5.38m x 3.76m (17' 8" x 12' 4")
With a range of solid pine eye and low level units, Belfast sink and granite worktop. Space for Rangemaster stove with hooded extractor fan over. Glazed display unit, space for fridge freezer, integrated Neff dish washer. Splash back tiling. Chinese slate flooring. Sliding PVC doors to rear. Stable door leading to basement.
- With staircase for ground floor. Solid oak wooden flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.37m (6' 8" x 4' 6")
With low level solid pine units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Chinese slate flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.87m x 5.23m (19' 3" x 17' 2")
With multi-fuel burning stove to exposed brick surround with tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Spacious storage cupboard. Solid oak wooden flooring. 2x stained glass windows to bedroom 4. Sliding PVC doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
- With hot press with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.25m (13' 1" x 10' 8")
With fitted mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 2.97m (14' 8" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.34m (9' 2" x 7' 8")
- 2.44m x 2.26m (8' 0" x 7' 5")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, corner bath with telephone shower over, Mira shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring.
- Tarmac driveway to front and side of property offering generous off street parking. Side garden with planted tree. Paved patio are to side of house enclosed by wooden fencing and gate. Landscaped garden to rear with planted beds in shrub and raised decking area ideal for BBQ season. Garden shed. Site private and bounded by wooden fencing and gate. With beautiful views over river and countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »