10 Mclean Road, Eglinton BT47 3PF
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- DETACHED HOUSE & OUTBUILDINGS
- 4 BEDROOMS / 5 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- TARMAC DRIVEWAY
- EPC RATING E
- SITE WITH OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION
- Detached house with range of outbuildings together with site with outline planning permission.
Well manicured lawns with 3 entrances stocked with abundance of mature plants, trees and shrubs etc.
Close to Eglinton airport and Campsie industrial estate.
- Having wooden ceiling with spot lights, semi-solid wooden floor.
- Having recessed lighting, semi-solid wooden floor, toilet and whb off having tiled floor and 1/2 tiled walls.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.09m x 3.99m (into bay) (13'5" x 13'1" (into bay)
- Having fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth.
- LOUNGE 5.54m x 4.14m (to widest points) (18'2" x 13'7" (t
- Having attractive fireplace, spot lights, semi-solid wooden floor, double doors leading to Conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 4.01m x 3.51m (13'2" x 11'6")
- Having tiled floor and double doors to front.
- STUDY 3.28m x 2.41m (10'9" x 7'11")
- KITCHEN 7.85m x 5.94m (to widest points) (25'9" x 19'6" (t
- Having range of eye and low level units with concealed lighting under, matching pelmet over window, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps set in granite worktop, 5 ring gas hob, double oven, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge / freezer, ample dining space, tiled floor, double doors leading to Sunroom.
- SUNROOM 5.74m x 3.78m (18'10" x 12'5")
- Having wooden ceiling with spot lights, shelving, semi-solid wooden floor, double doors leading to barbecue area.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.22m x 2.74m (13'10" x 9')
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiling between units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR
- Having hotpress and airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.11m x 3.84m (16'9" x 12'7")
- Having range of built in wardrobes, dressing table and drawers, window seat. Walk in wardrobe with range of built in wardrobes.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower, double vanity unit, wc, 2 heated towel rails, wooden ceiling, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 5.16m x 3.63m (16'11" x 11'11")
- Having range of builtin wardrobes, drawers etc.
- BEDROOM 3 5.23m x 3.48m (17'2" x 11'5")
- Having range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over, bed space, drawers etc.
- BEDROOM 4 4.47m x 3.68m (14'8" x 12'1")
- Having built in wardrobes, dressing table etc.
- Comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment to taps, whb and wc, walk in electric shower, wooden ceiling with spot lights, 2 heated towel rails, wooden floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 6.17m x 5.87m (20'3" x 19'3")
- Having roller door, light and power points, sink, eye level units.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- DETACHED GARAGE 29'3" x 13'6" Having up and over door, light and power points.
SUMMER HOUSE 24'4" x 19'6" (to widest points) Having wooden walls and ceiling, tiled floor. Plumbed and wired for hot tub, 2 showers and wc off. Veranda with seated area.
Garden shed with light and power points.
Paved & patio areas.
WORKSHOP 61' x 13' Tool shed off with light and power points, roller door, outside toilet.
FIRST FLOOR ENTERTAINMENT ROOM 61' x 14' Having light and power points, bar.
DETACHED UNIT with reception office having light and power points. Preparation room having storage off, roller door, toilet and whb off.
Extensive lawns stocked with abundance of plants, trees shrubs etc.
SITE WITH OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DWELLING.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »