This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Auction Sale with BRG Gibson Auctions - 27th July
- Spacious and well appointed mid terrace home
- Convenient location close to Bangor Town
- Easy commuter access to Belfast
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with dining area and conservatory
- Large integral garage / excellent parking
- Landscaped south facing garden
- Offered with no onward chain, ideal first home
Skyline line are pleased to present this spacious and well appointed family home. Its highly convenient location offers easy access to Bangor Town and also quick commuter access to Belfast. The accommodation is larger than meets the eye, with three double bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge, and an open plan kitchen with dining area and conservatory. The property also benefits from a large integral garage, and an attic room with velux skylight accessible from bedroom two. Outside, there is excellent off street parking for several cars to front, and a fully landscaped south facing garden to rear.
This beautifully appointed home is attractively priced and offered with no onward chain. Early viewing highly recommended.
Now being offered at Auction with BRG Gibson Auctions - 27th July
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, stone tile floor, under stair recess
- 3.3m x 3.8m (10' 10 x 12' 6)
Solid wood floor, feature fireplace with electric fire, cornicng
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 3.m x 5.2m (9' 10 x 17' 1)
Solid oak kitchen, integrated oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood, integrated microwave, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, solid wood floor, part tiled walls, dining area, open plan to conservatory
- 2.7m x 3.m (8' 10 x 9' 10)
Tile floor, patio doors to garden
- 1.8m x 2.6m (5' 11 x 8' 6)
White suite, electric shower over bath, fully tiled floor and walls, wood panel ceiling, hot press cupboard
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.5m x 3.9m (11' 6 x 12' 10)
Custom integrated storage units
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.3m x 4.m (10' 10 x 13' 1)
At widest points. Laminate wood floor. Ladder access to floored attic room with velux skylight
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.3m x 2.7m (10' 10 x 8' 10)
At widest points. Laminate wood floor
- ATTIC ROOM
- 4.7m x 2.7m (15' 5 x 8' 10)
At widest points. Restrcted head height. Integrated eaves and gable storage, fully floored, velux skylight
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 2.3m x 7.4m (7' 7 x 24' 3)
Up and over door, uPVC glazed door, power and lights
- Tarmac drive with off street parking for several cars to front.
Enclosed south facing landscaped garden with timber decking, pebble stone and shrubs.
104th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »