This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Elegant Georgian style detached residence in an exclusive setting
- Mature setting with a wooded backdrop
- Spacious reception hall overlooked by gallery landing, cloakroom facilities
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Dining room and separate study/ snug / home office
- Superb fitted kitchen with dining area and open plan to garden room/sun room
- Garden room with vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove
- Four large double bedrooms, two with en-suites and master with dressing room
- Attractive family bathroom with contemporary suite including free standing bath
- Utility room adjacent to kitchen
- Gas central heating, underfloor to ground floor with heat exchange system
- Solar panels for hot water adding to an already energy efficient home
- Attached double garage with automatic doors
- Security gated entrance and generous parking areas
- Specification includes double glazed sash windows, low voltage lighting and polished floor tiling
- Located close to local amenities and a short stroll from the seafront and town centre
Additional InformationManor Wood occupies an enviable woodland setting with a small selection of detached homes in a classic Georgian style which enjoy the natural landscape provided by the numerous indigenous trees. The generous gardens nestle in the unspoilt contours of the site and offer individuality and congenial seclusion.
Originally part of the Delacherois Estate and Manor Farm, great care has been exercised in blending this unique development with its environmentally friendly homes, with the character of the original stone farm buildings, while also adding to the rich architectural tapestry of the area.
Extending to circa 3200 sq this immaculate home offers bright spacious reception areas with a garden/sun lounge worthy of special note. There are four large double bedrooms accompanied by two en-suites and a family bathroom. In addition to features such as a heat exchanging system and solar panels, the detailed specification includes Georgian sash windows and polished marble tiled floors.
Located on the perimeters of Donaghadee, the gateway to the coastline of the peninsula, this seaside town is steeped in history and boasts a wonderful seafront promenade, harbour and Norman Motte. But nowadays Donaghadee has added significantly to it’s appeal with a diversity of recreational and social facilities, endearing the town to a whole new generation of admirers.
With convenient access to Bangor and Belfast via Newtownards, Manor Hall will be the perfect residential retreat away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and the ideal surroundings for a happy family future.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Panelled entrance door with glazed side panels, polished marble floor tiling, understairs storage.
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, down lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:17' 9" x 11' 3" (5.41m x 3.43m)
- Feature fireplace in limestone with open grate, granite inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:15' 6" x 11' 0" (4.72m x 3.35m)
- STUDY:13' 4" x 11' 10" (4.06m x 3.61m)
- SUN LOUNGE/GARDEN ROOM:16' 3" x 11' 9" (4.95m x 3.58m)
- Vaulted ceiling, rustic brick chimney breast with inset 'Rais' wood burning stove, double doors to garden, polished marble flooring, open plan to:-
- KITCHEN/DINING:23' 0" x 20' 3" (7.01m x 6.17m)
- Extensive range of units including island/breakfast bar with granite work tops, integrated Bosch appliances including hob, ovens, fridge, dishwasher, marble flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:8' 0" x 6' 6" (2.44m x 1.98m)
- Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, marble flooring.
- Oak spindled staircase to:-
- GALLERY LANDING
- MASTER BEDROOM:16' 3" x 12' 10" (4.95m x 3.91m)
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Fitted with shelving and hanging space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit, low voltage lighting, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):16' 3" x 12' 0" (4.95m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM (3):22' 0" x 11' 6" (6.71m x 3.51m)
- Including ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 6" x 12' 0" (4.11m x 3.66m)
- Comprising free-standing roll top bath on wooden frame with central taps, low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, towel radiator, low voltage lighting, tiled flooring.
- Linen cupboard.
- Accessed by folding ladder, floored.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:23' 0" x 21' 9" (7.01m x 6.63m)
- Twin automatic up and over door, electric light and power, side service door.
- Tarmac driveway with generous turning and parking areas.
- Mature gardens in lawn with a wooded backdrop of established trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. Electronic security gates.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »