This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Lounge, Family Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility Room, Study, Four Bedrooms (Master-Suite) & Family Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Solid Wood Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units Finished With High Gloss Doors
- Family Bathroom With White Suite & Fully Tiled
- Range Of Solid White Oak Flooring & Oak Internal Doors
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Floored Roofspace With The Option For A Conversation (Subject To Planning Approval)
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Ample Car Parking Leading To Detached Double Garage
- Extensive Gardens Laid In Lawns
10 Magheraconluce Road, Dromore
This well appointed detached bungalow located just off the Dromara Road set on a spacious mature site extending to approximately 2 acres that enjoys excellent views over surrounding countryside. The property offers bright spacious accommodation and only a short drive from the historic and picturesque village of Hillsborough including Hillsborough Forest Park, schools, local cafes, restaurants, pubs and all other local amenities. We would highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- uPVC double glazed door, solid white oak flooring, glazed double doors to...
- Reception Hall
- Solid white oak flooring, single panel radiator, hotpress, access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder (60' 0'' x 20' 0'' (18.27m x 6.09m) light and power points, potential use for further accommodation subject to planning)
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Lounge 17' 9'' x 12' 0'' (5.41m x 3.65m)
- Solid white oak flooring, feature fireplace with slate hearth and cast iron inset, coal effect gas fire inset, double panel radiator.
- Family Room 12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.65m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and decorative tiling, solid white oak flooring, double panel radiator. Sliding double glazed patio doors leading to...
- Conservatory 13' 6'' x 11' 7'' (4.11m x 3.53m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, 2 double panel radiators, uPVC double glazed patio doors.
- Dining Room 11' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.58m x 3.55m)
- Solid wood flooring, double panel radiator.
- Study / Bedroom 5 11' 9'' x 7' 9'' (3.58m x 2.36m)
- Solid wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Extensive range of high and low level units finished with high gloss doors and complementary worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch double oven with matching 4 ring hob and overhead extractor canopy, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, part tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, undercounter lighting, glass display cabinet, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator.
- Utility Room 7' 7'' x 5' 3'' (2.31m x 1.60m)
- Range of units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator, uPVC rear door.
- Master Bedroom 19' 6'' x 12' 0'' (5.94m x 3.65m)
- Solid wooden floor, mirrored sliderobes, single panel radiator & double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle with Mira mixer shower and glass shower doors. Panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting chrome towel rail, recessed dressing area.
- Bedroom 2 13' 4'' x 10' 8'' (4.06m x 3.25m)
- Wall to wall built-in mirrored sliderobes, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 9'' x 10' 8'' (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Solid wooden floor, wall to wall built-in mirrored sliderobes, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 12' 2'' x 10' 8'' (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Solid wooden floor, built-in mirrored sliderobes, single panel radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with sliding doors and mixer shower with oversized shower head and shower attachment. PVC wall panelling, heated chrome towel rail, uPVC panelled ceiling, LED recessed spot lights, extractor fan, strip wood effect flooring.
- Detached Double Garage 21' 7'' x 19' 4'' (6.57m x 5.89m)
- Up and over doors, light and power points, floored roofspace.
- Large site extending to approximately 2 acres, gardens laid in lawns to front side & rear. Entrance pillars with cattle grid and bordered by timber fencing and hedge row leading to large parking area and detached garage. Outside lighting and water tap, oil fired boiler in housing, uPVC oil tank.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »