- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Luxurious Quality Shaker Kitchen/ Dining
- Deluxe En Suite Shower Room
- Large Detached Garage With Electric Door
- Cul De Sac Position With Open Aspect
- Views Extending Towards Belfast And Beyond
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Fascia
Positioned on an extensive mature elevated site enjoying far reaching views extending over Belfast and beyond. This superb spacious semi detached is beautifully presented throughout with a high level of internal finish and specification throughout. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Twin PVC double glazed French doors with leaded glass inset into:-
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With polished porcelain tiled floor extending through ground floor area.
- LOUNGE 4.93m x 3.61m (16'2" x 11'10")
- Into bay window. Views over cul de sac extending towards City Centre and beyond.
- OPEN PLAN LUXURY KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.64m x 3.66m (18'6" x 12'0")
- Superb luxury shaker kitchen fitted with an extensive range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated oven with four ring hob overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy with glass hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/ freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed low voltage lighting. Sliding double glazed patio doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY 4.42m x 3.66m (14'6" x 12'0")
- (Approx) Wired for wall lights. Twin PVC double glazed double glazed doors to driveway and gardens.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 3.05m (13'7" x 10'0")
- Fitted range of built in modern wardrobes with matching overhead storage units. Views over cul de sac extending towards City Centre and beyond.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit, button flush w.c. and large shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.95m (10'0" x 9'8")
- Fitted three bay mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0" x 8'0")
- At max.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Brick paved driveway to front and side.
Twin gates to secure parking bay.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 5.69m x 4.95m (18'8" x 16'3")
- At max. Electric roller shutter door. Power and light.
- UTILITY AREA 4.93m x 1.75m (16'2" x 5'9")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
Private landscaped garden to rear in brick pavior. Screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »