- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
10 Lisnavaragh Road, Scarva
On a stunning, mature site with views over surrounding countryside this extensive detached bungalow offers versatile accommodation with 5 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms along with a large spacious kitchen /dining area and 2 detached garages. A sought after rural location, where few properties come to the market, and convenient to Banbridge and approx. 2.5 miles from the A1 carriageway at Loughbrickland for those needing to commute. An appointment to view is highly recommended for full appreciation.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with feature glazed side screen, solid wooden floor, 1/2 panelled walls, cloaks cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 14' 10'' x 11' 11'' (4.52m x 3.63m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and feature surround, solid wood floor, coved ceiling and centre piece, double radiator.
- Dining Room / Study 9' 11'' x 9' 4'' (3.02m x 2.84m)
- Solid wood floor, 1/2 panelled walls, coved ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 23' 9'' x 12' 8'' (7.23m x 3.86m) (Max)
- Full range of high and low level modern units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light. Built-in fridge, fully integrated dishwasher and feature oil fired Rayburn Stove with two hotplates plates and ovens. Part tiled walls, tiled floor to kitchen, laminate wooden floor to dining, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, 1/2 panelled walls to dining, 2 double radiators.
- Rear Hall
- Hardwood back door, cloaks cupboard, tiled floor, 1/2 panelled walls.
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 10' 4'' (3.93m x 3.15m) (Max)
- Two built-in robe units with drawers, coved ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 3'' x 8' 10'' (3.12m x 2.69m)
- Built-in robe unit with shelving, power and TV aerial lead, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 6'' x 9' 10'' (3.20m x 2.99m)
- Built-in double robe, built-in display shelving and side storage, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.32m x 2.59m)
- Built-in double robe, coved ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 5 / Family Room 12' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3.91m x 3.60m) (Min)
- Solid wooden floor, built-in dresser / display unit, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, 2 radiators. (stove not included).
- Bathroom 5' 9'' x 8' 1'' (1.75m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap telephone shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Shower Room 9' 0'' x 5' 6'' (2.74m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower unit with Triton electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls and floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Garage 17' 5'' x 11' 8'' (5.30m x 3.55m) (Max)
- Roller door, light and power.
- Utility Room To Rear 11' 8'' x 5' 11'' (3.55m x 1.80m)
- Garage 2 30' 0'' x 19' 0'' (9.14m x 5.79m) (External Measurement)
- Roller door.
- Pillared entrance with gates to tarmac driveway and parking to front, and side. Beautifully mature site in lawn with numerous mature trees and shrubs enjoying elevated position overlooking countryside to all aspects with a protected, maintained Rath known as Lisnavaragh Fort to the side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »