- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
10 Lisnavaragh Road, Scarva
On a stunning, mature site with views over surrounding countryside this extensive detached bungalow offers versatile accommodation with 5 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms along with a large spacious kitchen /dining area and 2 detached garages. A sought after rural location, where few properties come to the market, and convenient to Banbridge and approx. 2.5 miles from the A1 carriageway at Loughbrickland for those needing to commute. An appointment to view is highly recommended for full appreciation.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with feature glazed side screen, solid wooden floor, 1/2 panelled walls, cloaks cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 14' 10'' x 11' 11'' (4.52m x 3.63m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and feature surround, solid wood floor, coved ceiling and centre piece, double radiator.
- Dining Room / Study 9' 11'' x 9' 4'' (3.02m x 2.84m)
- Solid wood floor, 1/2 panelled walls, coved ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 23' 9'' x 12' 8'' (7.23m x 3.86m) (Max)
- Full range of high and low level modern units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light. Built-in fridge, fully integrated dishwasher and feature oil fired Rayburn Stove with two hotplates plates and ovens. Part tiled walls, tiled floor to kitchen, laminate wooden floor to dining, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, 1/2 panelled walls to dining, 2 double radiators.
- Rear Hall
- Hardwood back door, cloaks cupboard, tiled floor, 1/2 panelled walls.
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 10' 4'' (3.93m x 3.15m) (Max)
- Two built-in robe units with drawers, coved ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 3'' x 8' 10'' (3.12m x 2.69m)
- Built-in robe unit with shelving, power and TV aerial lead, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 6'' x 9' 10'' (3.20m x 2.99m)
- Built-in double robe, built-in display shelving and side storage, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.32m x 2.59m)
- Built-in double robe, coved ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 5 / Family Room 12' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3.91m x 3.60m) (Min)
- Solid wooden floor, built-in dresser / display unit, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, 2 radiators. (stove not included).
- Bathroom 5' 9'' x 8' 1'' (1.75m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap telephone shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Shower Room 9' 0'' x 5' 6'' (2.74m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower unit with Triton electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls and floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Garage 17' 5'' x 11' 8'' (5.30m x 3.55m) (Max)
- Roller door, light and power.
- Utility Room To Rear 11' 8'' x 5' 11'' (3.55m x 1.80m)
- Garage 2 30' 0'' x 19' 0'' (9.14m x 5.79m) (External Measurement)
- Roller door.
- Pillared entrance with gates to tarmac driveway and parking to front, and side. Beautifully mature site in lawn with numerous mature trees and shrubs enjoying elevated position overlooking countryside to all aspects with a protected, maintained Rath known as Lisnavaragh Fort to the side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »