This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- LUXURY SPECIFICATION
- Beautiful bespoke kitchen and feature island, designed and fitted by Lonsdale Woodcraft
- 30mm granite worktops
- Superb range of high and low level units with wooden doors and a painted finish
- American style fridge freezer
- Neff appliances to include:
- Single pyrolytic oven
- Compact oven with microwave
- Warming drawer
- Twin motor extractor
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Wide induction hob
- SANITARY WARE:
- A superb design inspired range of contemporary white sanitary ware to all bathrooms, ensuites and cloakroom
- Feature free standing bath to main bathroom
- Thermostatically controlled mixer taps to all showers
- Modern vanity unit with wash hand basin to bathroom, ensuites and cloakroom
- GJD exterior security lighting system
- Brushed steel sockets and switches to ground floor
- Recessed LED energy saving downlights
- Electrically operated front entrance gates
- Intercom linked to home phone for remote front gate opening
- Main rooms wired for Sky and Sky + to central control centre
- PLUMBING AND HEATING:
- Under floor multi zoned heating to ground and first floor
- Individual room thermostats to control heating zones
- Modern Maxipod storage tank
- Maxipod connections for solar hot water
- Log burning stove as secondary heat source connected to Maxipod
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
- Mains pressure hot water ensuring great shower pressure
- Oil fired energy efficient boiler
- Future proof triple glazed windows
- Large breakfast balcony from master bedroom with breathtaking views
- Feature high ceilings throughout adding to the sense of light and space
- Showpiece central staircase to reception hall
- Gardens laid in lawn
- Driveway finished in decorative stone
- Large dressing room off master bedroom
- Oversized double garage with planning permission for conversion of room above
- Planning permission approval for second floor conversion to additional bedrooms or games room
- Set in 2 acres of beautiful grounds
Additional InformationLISLEEN HOUSE
4 Bedroom Detached 3223sq ft approximately (excluding Garage)
Rarely do such opportunities arise to purchase what is arguably one of the last remaining substantial sites within the exclusive Lisleen area of the Gilnahirk Hills.
Thoughtfully designed by DIMENSIONS Architects to take full advantage of the outstanding far reaching views over open countryside and at circa 3223sq ft, Lisleen House offers uncompromising grandeur with a superior level of finish.
Approached through electric gates and a sweeping lane, Lisleen House is set in 2 acres of mature green fields with extensive landscaped grounds, and provides rural seclusion within easy reach of the city centre. A clever blend of traditional and contemporary design coupled with an overall feeling of stature promises refined living of unmatched appeal.
Step in to the grand reception hall and experience the first sense of something special. High ceilings, bright, natural light, superior levels of specification and craftsmanship are all immediately apparent, reflecting and confirming this superb home’s magnificent perfection.
The developers pride themselves on unrivalled quality, clever use of space and a supreme sense of luxury throughout their homes. The combination of skilled craftsmen and designers have created a home that exceeds all expectations.
The outside living space has been designed to maximize the verdant setting with a large terrace overlooking the lawns and trees beyond.
The current layout could easily be extended to offer 4000sq ft with minimal expense and effort. Provision has been made for additional accommodation in the second floor for a cinema, games room or extra bedrooms, and permissions have been approved. The large double garage also has the necessary permissions to be made into a triple garage with a teenagers room or home office on the first floor.
- Front Door - uPVC Triple Glazed.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, central staircase to first floor.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level drawers, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- LOUNGE:15' 4" x 14' 8" (4.67m x 4.47m)
- Open fire, uPVC triple glazed double doors with matching panels to patio.
- STUDY:14' 8" x 9' 3" (4.47m x 2.82m)
- Piped for gas fire, floor to ceiling window.
- SNUG:14' 8" x 10' 0" (4.47m x 3.05m)
- Floor to ceiling window.
- KITCHEN / FAMILY - 'L' SHAPED:29' 0" x 19' 9" (8.84m x 6.02m)
- Beautiful bespoke kitchen with feature island which has been designed and fitted by Lansdale Woodcraft. Superb range of high and low level units with wooden doors and a painted finish, 30mm granite worktops plus upstands, American style fridge freezer. Neff Appliances include: single eye level Pyrolyhc oven, compact oven with microwave, warming drawer, ceramic 5 ring induction hob with twin motor extractor fan and granite splashback, built-in dishwasher, ceramic Villeroy and Boch twin sink with drainer, chrome swan neck mixer tap, concealed electric point.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- To . . .
- PANTRY:6' 9" x 6' 6" (2.06m x 1.98m)
- UTILITY:7' 1" x 6' 9" (2.16m x 2.06m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer.
- uPVC door to exterior.
- Minstrel style gallery landing. Loft access via Slingsby type ladder.
- MASTER SUITE (INC. ENSUITE & DRESSING ROOM):13' 8" x 14' 6" (4.17m x 4.42m)
- uPVC double door to external balcony overlooking countryside.
- ENSUITE:10' 9" x 5' 10" (3.28m x 1.78m)
- Walk-in double fully fitted shower cubicle with Drencher shower, wash hand basin with low level vanity and low level drawers, splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM:10' 9" x 8' 6" (3.28m x 2.59m)
- Loft access via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 6" x 10' 5" (4.42m x 3.18m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:10' 9" x 5' 9" (3.28m x 1.75m)
- Walk-in double fully fitted shower cubicle with Drencher shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level drawers, splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):14' 6" x 12' 1" (4.42m x 3.68m)
- BEDROOM (4):14' 6" x 12' 1" (4.42m x 3.68m)
- BATHROOM:11' 4" x 9' 2" (3.45m x 2.79m)
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with centre mixer tap and tiled splashback, wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback, low level drawers, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Drencher shower unit, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:27' 11" x 21' 12" (8.5m x 6.7m)
- Twin up and over electric doors, light and power, oil fired boiler. uPVC single door to front. uPVC double doors to rear.
- Car wash area with drainage. Outside tap.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »