- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Spacious Three Storey Modern Townhouse in Much Sought After Edenderry Village Location
- Fabulous Views Overlooking River Lagan to Malone Golf Course Beyond
- Spacious Reception Hall with Cloakroom off
- Good Sized Bright Lounge with Views to Rear Over Lagan & Beyond
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area & Extensive Built-in Appliances
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including master with Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Good Sized Bathroom with White Suite & Complementary Tiling / Additional first floor WC
- Well Presented Throughout with Many Fine Features both Internally & Externally / Ideal for Modern Day Living
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Paviour Driveway Parking Leading to Integral Garage with Utility Area/Alarm System
- Rear Timber Decked Garden Area on Rivers Edge Ideal for Those Spring / Summer Evenings
- Excellent Quiet Location yet Malone & all its Amenities Only Minutes Away
- Ideal for Wider Range of buyers with Early Inspection Advised
- Lagan Towpath & National Trust Walkways Virtually on one's Doorstep Ideal for the Outdoor Enthusiast
Additional InformationThis attractive spacious three storey modern townhouse occupies a quite superb situation overlooking the River Lagan to Malone Golf course beyond. Whilst enjoying this quiet location in the much sought after Edenderry Village it also offers convenience with Malone and all its amenities only minutes away.
The property offers generous and adaptable accommodation that has been finished to a high standard. There are many fine features both internally and externally including a timber decked rear garden area on the rivers edge ideal for those spring and summer evenings.
With so much and more to offer, this excellent home is ideal for modern day living and will have wide ranging appeal. Early inspection is advised to appreciate it in its entirety or simply to take in the setting.
- Front door with double glazed panel to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, door to integral garage.
- 4.93m x 3.35m (16' 2" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed doors leading to timber decked garden area overlooking Lagan and Malone Golf Course.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.93m x 3.35m (16' 2" x 11' 0")
(at widest points. Original lounge). Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed doors to faux balcony with views over river Lagan to Malone Golf Course.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.74m x 2.87m (18' 10" x 9' 5")
(at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, five ring stainless steel gas hob with matching stainless steel extractor fan, Zanussi stainless steel built-in oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated Electrolux washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed doors to faux balcony.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, contemporary pedestal wash hand basin with towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace, built-in cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
(at widest points). uPVC double glazed doors to faux balcony, views over river Lagan and Malone Golf Course, laminate wood effect floor, dimmer switch.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN ENSUITE:
- Large double shower cubilce, feature contemporary double wash hand basin with splash tiling, contemporary low flush wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls, timber flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Matching laminate wood effect floor, dimmer switch.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 2.06m (7' 5" x 6' 9")
Matching laminate wood effect floor.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower screen and shower over, contemporary wash hand basin with towel rail and splash tiling, low flush wc, part tiled walls, low voltage lights, extractor fan, timber flooring.
- Paviour driveway to front with parking for multiple vehicles to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA:
- 5.56m x 2.79m (18' 3" x 9' 2")
(at widest points). Roller shutter door, power and light, gas boiler, work surface, plumbed for washing machine.
- Rear timber decked garden area/sun terrace overlooking Lagan and Malone Golf Course.
On entering Endenderry Village turn right into Linen Mill Development and follow road, number 14 is at the rear overlooking the Lagan and Malone Golf Course.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »