- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Built Mid Townhouse In The Popular Woodbrook Development
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining To Luxury Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Well Appointed Accommodation Over Two Floors
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Courtyard Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Will Appeal Greatly To The First Time Buyer Or Those Downsizing
Additional InformationWe are delighted to introduce to the sales market this tastefully presented, recently built, three bedroom townhouse situated in the popular "Woodbrook" development just off the main Ballinderry Road, Lisburn. This perfect purchase is located close to local shops and schools, being a short drive from both Lisburn and Belfast city centre. The property benefits from three well-proportioned bedrooms, ensuite shower room, modern fitted kitchen open plan to living and dining area, downstairs WC with a luxury bathroom. The property has gas heating, an enclosed garden and courtyard parking to the front.
We suggest an early viewing which can be arranged through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door with double glazed side panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING ROOM:
- 8.26m x 5.57m (27' 1" x 18' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge freezer. Hotpoint washer/dryer. Beko underbench oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Glass and stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Laminate wood floor in living area. uPVC double glazed door leading outside.
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.48m x 3.34m (14' 8" x 10' 12")
Laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Floor to ceiling tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.06m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
Built-in robe. Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.83m x 2.4m (9' 3" x 7' 10")
Laminate wood floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with tiled surround and telephone hand shower. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal parking in front courtyard. Enclosed rear garden by brick wall with paved sitting area and garden in lawn. Wooden decking and wooden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
74th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »