- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- OPEN VIEWING: Thursday 16th May (6-8pm) & Sunday 19th May (2-4pm)
- Impressive Views Across Belfast Lough
- Detached Chalet Bungalow With Bright & Spacious Accommodation On Two Levels
- Master Bedroom On Ground Floor With Ensuite And Walk-In Dressing Room
- Three Further Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Facilities
- Open Plan Living / Dining Space
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining
- Study / Playroom
- Family Bathroom
- Generous Eaves Storage
- Double Garage
- Garden Store
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio & Lawns
- Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway With Dual Access & Parking For Multiple Cars
- Excellent Elevated Site With Stunning Sea Views
Additional InformationOccupying an elevated site which commands spectacular sea views over Belfast Lough, this deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow has been thoughtfully refurbished.
The space is bright, flows well, and offers superb accommodation on two levels.
On the ground floor you will find the living and dining space which is open plan maximising the stunning sea views and light. There is a room to the rear which can be used as a study or a playroom. The kitchen is modern and practical with a casual dining area. On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has recently fitted modern shower room with a walk-in dressing room, which originally was a bedroom, and could well be converted back to this. On the first floor there are a further two large bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, and the other with ensuite WC. In addition, there is ample storage and built-in cupboard and eaves storage.
To the front you can access the property via two entrances, with lawns and mature surrounding hedging. To the rear there is a detached double garage, garden store, and boiler house. Also to the rear there is private and enclosed patio space, and barbeque area, and a lawn.
In addition, the property is double glazed, has oil fired central heating, and mains gas supply fitted for open fireplace,, and has been well-maintained by the current owners.
Located in a highly desirable location with good access to the A2 so travelling to Belfast, Bangor, or Holywood could not be easier. All in all a superb family home or perfect for a downsizer also.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage.
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM:
- 8.51m x 5.99m (27' 11" x 19' 8")
(at widest points) Feature gas fire. Recessed lighting. Glazed door to:
- 3.63m x 2.92m (11' 11" x 9' 7")
- 5.82m x 3.53m (19' 1" x 11' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Built-in oven and microwave. 4 ring ceramic hob. Built-in dining table and bench. Stone flooring. Built-in larder. Recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.71m (14' 1" x 12' 2")
Built-in wardrobe. Recessed lighting. Through to:
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 2.44m (12' 8" x 8' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Feature wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Shower cubicle with feature XXXXX and XXXX. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- Tiled panel bath. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit and mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
- Stairs to:
- Recessed lighting. Eaves storage. Glazed landing to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.69m x 5.05m (18' 8" x 16' 7")
(into eaves) Velux window. Under eaves storage. Recessed spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.17m x 4.95m (20' 3" x 16' 3")
(at widest points) Under eaves storage. Recessed spotlighting. Built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit with built-in shelving. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and feature rainfall shower head. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- To the rear - paved patio. Lawns. Double garage. Outdoor storage. To the front - tarmac driveway. Front lawns with excellent views overlooking Belfast Lough.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »